Haye vs Bellew Rematch Postponed

Dillian Whyte has offered to step in and fight Bellew,I think Bellew KOs Whyte if the fight comes off. Whyte has to be one of the most over rated British fighters at the moment,he was gifted the decision over Chisora who Haye KOd in 5 rounds back in 2012. certainly be an interesting fight if it does come off. Shame about Haye falling to bits but if he insists on being a vegan it's nobody's fault but his own,surely a professional boxer can not and will not perform on such a restricted diet ?

Whist Whyte isn't the most talented or gifted fighter he is game too take on anyone,  he seems too struggle badly with conditioning and always looks gassy, like said the failure to finish chisora n being saved by a decision that could of gone either way easily don't really instill confidence , but I hope he does get another shot and gets too make some big money for his family , love the way he treats Eddie Hearn ?

Can't see bellew taking another fight too be honest Xmas is almost on us and haye will still want the pay day , however I do have my doubts haye will fight again , he failed too prepare last time ,and dropped too pieces in the ring , timing was way off , telegraphed nearly all his shots, easy pickings for a fit well conditioned game man like bellew , and if he did prepare like he said he did then his bodies shot and he needs too face the reality and retire , as it's a dangerous sport 

I agree with Mick I'd take bellew over whyte any day, I'd take him too beat Joe Parker as well,  think the next level up size wise like Pulev, Povetin Tyson Fury would likely stop bellew , wilder am not so sure of , personally I think he has fought no one , think AJ Pulev Miller Povetin would all wipe the floor with him easily , don't think his big ko punch quite what people (Americans) are saying , it's ok on shot low quality stationery targets I just don't see it stopping most the real top six of which I dont see wilder as one of , T Fury , Parker, Pulev , Takem, AJ , J Miller the only ones that count , all of them bar miller have had harder fights than wilder before and since they where champions or fought for titles , wilder is a disgrace , will not face anyone until he is forced too and even then I'd not hold my breath , think they will feed him too Miller better chance of them holding onto a portion of it, 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MickC said:

Dillian Whyte has offered to step in and fight Bellew,I think Bellew KOs Whyte if the fight comes off. Whyte has to be one of the most over rated British fighters at the moment,he was gifted the decision over Chisora who Haye KOd in 5 rounds back in 2012. certainly be an interesting fight if it does come off. Shame about Haye falling to bits but if he insists on being a vegan it's nobody's fault but his own,surely a professional boxer can not and will not perform on such a restricted diet ?

The problem with the vegan diet is over time it catches up on you you won't see the full downsides until you age as many are finding out ..

7 hours ago, arcticgun said:

Whist Whyte isn't the most talented or gifted fighter he is game too take on anyone,  he seems too struggle badly with conditioning and always looks gassy, like said the failure to finish chisora n being saved by a decision that could of gone either way easily don't really instill confidence , but I hope he does get another shot and gets too make some big money for his family , love the way he treats Eddie Hearn ?

Can't see bellew taking another fight too be honest Xmas is almost on us and haye will still want the pay day , however I do have my doubts haye will fight again , he failed too prepare last time ,and dropped too pieces in the ring , timing was way off , telegraphed nearly all his shots, easy pickings for a fit well conditioned game man like bellew , and if he did prepare like he said he did then his bodies shot and he needs too face the reality and retire , as it's a dangerous sport 

I agree with Mick I'd take bellew over whyte any day, I'd take him too beat Joe Parker as well,  think the next level up size wise like Pulev, Povetin Tyson Fury would likely stop bellew , wilder am not so sure of , personally I think he has fought no one , think AJ Pulev Miller Povetin would all wipe the floor with him easily , don't think his big ko punch quite what people (Americans) are saying , it's ok on shot low quality stationery targets I just don't see it stopping most the real top six of which I dont see wilder as one of , T Fury , Parker, Pulev , Takem, AJ , J Miller the only ones that count , all of them bar miller have had harder fights than wilder before and since they where champions or fought for titles , wilder is a disgrace , will not face anyone until he is forced too and even then I'd not hold my breath , think they will feed him too Miller better chance of them holding onto a portion of it, 

Cracks me up when you see him with Eddie Hearn.You can see the worry on Hearns face that he might get a slap at any moment.

• Like 1

Standard of heavyweight boxers has dropped since Lennox Lewis era but out der Tyson fury when back fit will rule the heavyweight division.hqye should retire I like haye but he’s a bag of injuries so should bow his head out now rather than make a fool of himself.wilder is a powerful man but not enough boxing skill for the top heavyweights but do think would be good fight wilder and aj and think whyte and bellew would be a war with whyte victor imo.

Haye needs to pack it in if you ask me, he can't take a full camp no more and he'll just get poggered again, he's finished at any level never mind top level 

Bellew should do what he can to try and box Parker

haye was once a force but the mans a messer tbh, too much excuses & injuries & he wanted nothing to do with tyson, Tyson wouldlve beaten him & he knew it

hayes  best days were at cruiser & that was long time ago 

stick to promoting and jack from fighting now