Hw95K V Master Pro

God dammit..... :unsure::unsure:

I would like the LG but its complicated to strip and polish judging by the diagrams, but I would be a fool to not shoot it before discounting it. They havent got one in Woodys of wembley so will have to ask around the gun club to see if theres one knocking about.

the LGV is far easier to strip than a 95 that I promise you, if you get the Walther, (as you should) pm me and I will tell you how to improve it, for about a fiver, at the end of the day mate get what feels best, but the earlier advice regarding 95 muzzle flip was good advice, add some weight to the front, they shoot much better that way.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mark and Charlie above know there stuff! one can tune anything and the other puts in more hours springer practice than anyone I know... so if they say the lgv is good it is but don't dismiss the 95

Hi Ste,   I think I can echo every word Tim ( Charlie caller) has said to you there. I fell out with mine because when I showed this photograph below, a lot of peopl

Thats it, Im getting the 95 and using the extra cash to put towards a tbt kit and scope.....

Posted Images

Well lads, the decision has been made, much as I wanted to get the 95. I cant, I have to get the walther. Order placed, will be here next week :yes:

I'm sure you'll be happy with your choice :thumbs:

you can always pick up a cheap 35 or 95 on freeads for a winter tinkering project!

atb si

• Like 1

Well lads, the decision has been made, much as I wanted to get the 95. I cant, I have to get the walther. Order placed, will be here next week :yes:

I'm sure you'll be happy with your choice :thumbs:

you can always pick up a cheap 35 or 95 on freeads for a winter tinkering project!

atb si

now thats a rifle as long as its an old model

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cheers lads, I will get pics up once it arrives. I'll get a 95 one day I promise........

The day after the walther arrives... :D

It'll be mint, accurate, smooth, choooned... just get ya self a decent sling :)

• Like 2

Well I went to the club yesterday and one of the members had hos master pro. Got chatting, as you do and asked if I could have a shot or two due to my impending delivery (due saturday) and he was fine with that. Now I knew it was a bit of a hefty beast but I dint realise just how hefty. It shoots like a dream but I cannot reconcile the weight of the rifle as it weighs more than my prosport. I realise its technically superior to almost anything on the market springer wise but I'd wrongly assumed that with its anti vibration system, it could of cut out a bit of heft.

I couldnt do it so cancelled my order and bought the 95 instead. :icon_redface:

• Like 2

Well I went to the club yesterday and one of the members had hos master pro. Got chatting, as you do and asked if I could have a shot or two due to my impending delivery (due saturday) and he was fine with that. Now I knew it was a bit of a hefty beast but I dint realise just how hefty. It shoots like a dream but I cannot reconcile the weight of the rifle as it weighs more than my prosport. I realise its technically superior to almost anything on the market springer wise but I'd wrongly assumed that with its anti vibration system, it could of cut out a bit of heft.

I couldnt do it so cancelled my order and bought the 95 instead. :icon_redface:

And cue the wolves... :D

95 it is then. Just think, you could get a drop in kit and the rifle for the price of the MP. Or there abouts.

They are nice dont get me wrong, but jeez they are weighty. I like weight, ask the mrs, but they are just a tad to much. Great for static mind.

You gonna buy from a RFD or order one to a RFD? Im sure you'll find one in a shop.

Nothing wrong with HW95 out of the box and even better when tuned .

Sometimes i think , did i wast my money having a top tune done because it was fantastic before .

Like most of us we are looking for the holy grail with our guns