i bred my cauilfied joe x black bob with wayne ingrams dog lucky had a litter of 7 pups and i kept back a bitch for myself

that's 1 of the pups I bred out of Wayne's dog lucky X Inca she is full sister to sugar ray lightning X mouse which is old lucky the dark destroyer X kippers tipper these pups are all doing well and not 11 months old yet

I had a lovely lucky bred dog direct from the dark destroyer himself to a half cross sal grey bitch

Lightning fast, broke his wind in North Yorkshire one Saturday and he went biscuits

He never let me down again in public

You could point and slip him , hunt him in the rough and he'd find stuff

I owe the majority of my kills to this dog, he was a ferocious striker , never bred him, one of my regrets

Good luck with the blood, it can throw a mixed lot esp on the big land , but at the time was perfect for me

• Like 1

"broke his wind......and went to biscuits" do you mean over ran and went to shit?

"broke his wind......and went to biscuits" do you mean over ran and went to shit?

Sounds like he shit his duds after raiding the dr johns

Neither,

Ran him on larger land than he was used to and after two runs went into the van pissing everywhere and gassed

Few nights in the box and some electrolytes into him and he was back on form again , stronger than ever , as in 3 4 5 mins at pace no bother ,

Funny you mention dr johns, he was a strange one, on meat he'd run like a pig , but on mix and scraps he was the best dog I've had by far

• Like 1

Thought so, never heard that expression or it doing them any good, if ya don't ask.......