Hw110 Pellet Preference

jUST IN CASE ONE HAS SLIPPED THE NET

take the silencer off and check the thread on the crown

it should go all the way to the end if not it will be one of the recall models

and the crown was badly finished all of the hw110 were held back and the release date put back as well

and a lot of the hw100,s were recalled mine was one of them this resulted in accuracy problems on both the hw100 and hw110

I hope this is not the case but have a look it should look like this

if its not then it needs to go back to Germany to be put right

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks atvbjimmy seems to look the same I am going to give it another go with cleaning the barrel!

Cheers Pete.post-106189-0-21215600-1498594153_thumb.jpgpost-106189-0-21215600-1498594153_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the forum   Like Mark said ,clean the barrel first   Mine is not pellet fussy at all AA fields /JSB Exact 8.4 gr 4.51 , AA express / JSB express , JSB Heavies 10.3 gr , JSB FT exac

And yet his groups well with the Weihrauch magnums, which of course are exactly the same pellet as good old Bisley magnums, produced by the venerable H&N factory.

But you love me all the same   Phil

Posted Images

I am a bit late on this one............................................Welcome to another North Lincs boy.................................we need more of us.

As I am only up the A180 from you, you are welcome to try a selection of my .177 pellets but to be honest my old HW100 loved Bis Mags and at the opposite end Air Arms Field Express, super tight groups with both.

I would be interested to have a few shots with your 110 although I am fancying a .22 version once I have sold a couple of guns that are not being used.

Phil

what you parting with Phil?!

The Rapid .22 FAC and the Wildcat .177. They are off for two reasons SI, 90% of the time, I use the FX Impact .25 FAC, it is just so fcuking good, there is no reason to use anything else and also we are buying a new gun for Trish, a Caesar Guerini, Summit 32'' trap gun which we both of us used and confirm it is superb but not cheap so dosh gained by selling the two above will go into the pot.

This is the gun but with a lower top rib. http://www.caesarguerini.it/eng/Over-and-under-competition-shotguns/Summit-Black-Impact-Sporting-Summit-Black-Impact-Trap

Phil

Edited by philpot

The Rapid .22 FAC and the Wildcat .177. They are off for two reasons SI, 90% of the time, I use the FX Impact .25 FAC, it is just so fcuking good, there is no reason to use anything else and also we are buying a new gun for Trish, a Caesar Guerini, Summit 32'' trap gun which we both of us used and confirm it is superb but not cheap so dosh gained by selling the two above will go into the pot.

This is the gun but with a lower top rib. http://www.caesarguerini.it/eng/Over-and-under-competition-shotguns/Summit-Black-Impact-Sporting-Summit-Black-Impact-Trap

Phil

very nice :yes:

was just sorting a pigeon bashing session with a lad from work today...

think ill buy some ear plugs, I'm about deaf as it is :laugh:

Rapid will be £500 with two mags and scope mounts / riser infills and reflex mod, add £100 if the Mamba Lite 4-16x44mm or 3-12x44mm stays on.

One of the mags was bought recently at £60

Phil

PS sorry slight high jacking going on here to the thread.

Edited by philpot
  • Like 2

Ooh, are you flogging both Mambas Phil? :hmm:

To be honest Jon, I have four Mamba Lite scopes, 3 x 3-12x44 and 1 x 4-16x44 and it is quite likely that two will go but not quite made my mind up yet.

Phil

• Like 1

To be honest Jon, I have four Mamba Lite scopes, 3 x 3-12x44 and 1 x 4-16x44 and it is quite likely that two will go but not quite made my mind up yet.

Phil

I could well be interested in taking one when you've made your mind up mate.

Give me a shout whenever you're ready :thumbs:

• Like 1

I am a bit late on this one............................................Welcome to another North Lincs boy.................................we need more of us.

As I am only up the A180 from you, you are welcome to try a selection of my .177 pellets but to be honest my old HW100 loved Bis Mags and at the opposite end Air Arms Field Express, super tight groups with both.

I would be interested to have a few shots with your 110 although I am fancying a .22 version once I have sold a couple of guns that are not being used.

Phil

Hi Phil, I replied but it seems not to have posted, thanks for the offer, your welcome to try out my rifle any time your free just let me know. I've just cleaned it again and got a bit more brown residue out so will see how it performs now. To be fair I was quite happy till the last 2 groups of exacts, they weren't the worse when I tried 7 different pellets through it( 6 if you count the 2 mags the same) but the Weihrach mags trounced all but the Falcon accupells, which I'm pleased about as the extra weight and flattish trajectory should prove well, need a lot more practise though. I don't know that much about new rifles and (bedding in) so will see what happens.

Cheers Pete.

Where are you shooting Pete, range or farm permission.

I pop into Crawfords Shooting Supplies in Scunthorpe several times a week as they have a 25mt indoor range.......................bliss, an indoor range, gun shop, toilet and coffee on the go and if it isn't, then I go in the kitchen and make it.

Phil

Phil

I could well be interested in taking one when you've made your mind up mate.

Give me a shout whenever you're ready :thumbs:

Will do Jon

• Like 1