The Glorious 16Th

How many of you are itching to get back out on the river come the glorious 16th of June? Cant wait,gone through all my gear,baits been ordered and off to buy myself a new storm brolly/bivvy next week.now the longer evenings are here be able to get out plenty after work in the week and do a few all nighters on the weekends.be nice to be out even if im not catching lol-dogs enjoy lazing the summer away on the bank dreaming of the hunting season. Meet a few of the members off here and hopefully get them a few fish while enjoying the craic.atb dcpost-99494-0-30928800-1495896716_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I'm going on the river Ribble as soon as it starts, been watching some big shoals of chub and dace... nothing big, I just want to catch a nice mixed bag of smallish fish trotting down a nice stretch while wondering if one of those jumping sea trout might just attach itself to my waggler rod

• Like 3

I'm going on the river Ribble as soon as it starts, been watching some big shoals of chub and dace... nothing big, I just want to catch a nice mixed bag of smallish fish trotting down a nice stretch while wondering if one of those jumping sea trout might just attach itself to my waggler rod

I'll be on the ribble aswell after barbel but I'm still fishing it now for trout and salmon . If you want a good day on the float have a look at the deeps , it's one a chuck for roach and dace and some good ones aswell plus you'll get chub , perch and barbel too . If you look on Shakespeare's YouTube channel there's a couple of vids filmed on the stretch , its free fishing aswell
  • Like 2

How many of you are itching to get back out on the river come the glorious 16th of June? Cant wait,gone through all my gear,baits been ordered and off to buy myself a new storm brolly/bivvy next week.now the longer evenings are here be able to get out plenty after work in the week and do a few all nighters on the weekends.be nice to be out even if im not catching lol-dogs enjoy lazing the summer away on the bank dreaming of the hunting season. Meet a few of the members off here and hopefully get them a few fish while enjoying the craic.atb dcattachicon.gif20160713_182410.jpg

Get yourself one of the bivvis I've got mate ... seconds to put up comes in a carry bag sleeps two ... £120 ........

• Like 1

How many of you are itching to get back out on the river come the glorious 16th of June? Cant wait,gone through all my gear,baits been ordered and off to buy myself a new storm brolly/bivvy next week.now the longer evenings are here be able to get out plenty after work in the week and do a few all nighters on the weekends.be nice to be out even if im not catching lol-dogs enjoy lazing the summer away on the bank dreaming of the hunting season. Meet a few of the members off here and hopefully get them a few fish while enjoying the craic.atb dcattachicon.gif20160713_182410.jpg

Get yourself one of the bivvis I've got mate ... seconds to put up comes in a carry bag sleeps two ... £120 ........

cheers ken,I've bought a fair bit of gear from fishtec over the years-there's always a few good deals if you go to the outlet direct.atvb dc