Mews/weigh Room For Sparrowhawk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been busy on this little project while the Mrs is in Nice with the kids. So home alone & my only guilty pleasure has been working all day undisturbed! Haha.....   It's not finished yet, but

Posted Images

that is a kick in the balls.i imagine sparrow hawk chicks aint the easiest things to get hold of either.

good luck.

Yeah not that easy really, that's why I was prepared to travel so far. Last year the guy had 13 females & 18 males, this year maybe only 13 males? It's a fcuker alwright.........if not, it will be next year, at least I'll be all set up! Haha....

Just goggle it,theres quite a few for sale all over,best of luck with it all.

Cheers, I will make some enquiries, it's mostly males that come up though. Being on Facebook would make it easier, but I'm stubborn! Haha....

Ya mate am on a few falconry sites on there and theres quite a few on the ground now,what part the country you from..?

hope you get sorted.

I'm in Belgium

Optional extra...

As well as a mews/weighroom.......this will also double as a 'hide' for knocking off the odd woodie.....

Installed a sliding window toady from left over polycarbonate. A fine green mesh on the outside with a slit to keep the flies from coming in & letting the air rifle barrel out......;-)

post-89484-0-75821100-1499633917_thumb.jpg

post-89484-0-94767600-1499633979_thumb.jpg

post-89484-0-58586800-1499634036_thumb.jpg

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Still not luck mate,..?

I got fcuked about in the end mate & said fcuk it for this year. It was a kick in the teeth after all the prep, but waiting till next year will be better for a few reasons, even though I found that hard to admit at the time..haha

I've got an order in for next year with somebody else now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You are one lucky fecker. I would love that set up.

You coming back on here has slightly depressed me though. I thought you had escaped THL's clutches for good, a bit like the guy in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest who escaped the asylum. I was both envying and cheering your escape. I have now come to  the conclusion nobody ever  really escapes THL .?

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1