Dog is 100%.

#17 jeemes

jeemes

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:04 pm

Dont want to mess up anyones advert but I dont like all this demanding references before selling. It just sounds so false and insincere when people who are getting rid of an animal for money want to take the moral high ground whilst pocketing 350 for a dog they dont want.

• whitefeet4190, peterhunter86 and Fellman Mark like this

#18 Kimbo

Kimbo

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:02 am

Dont want to mess up anyones advert but I dont like all this demanding references before selling. It just sounds so false and insincere when people who are getting rid of an animal for money want to take the moral high ground whilst pocketing 350 for a dog they dont want.

Advert is like that because any one who can't be recommended don't waste my time. And the £350. Is if you can't afford that. Then you obviously can't afford to look after and care for the dog. And I'm definitely not hard up for 350 people want a good dog for free. You can't get a cup of tee free now we're in 2017 not 1960

#19 j316

j316

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 637 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:25 am

If you need a free cup of tea your welcome round mine anytime
  • peterhunter86 and Dinosaurs like this

#20 Kimbo

Kimbo

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:27 am

If you need a free cup of tea your welcome round mine anytime

Haha thanks mate

#21 Dig-deep-draw-charlie

Dig-deep-draw-charlie

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:24 pm

How long have u had the dog for kimbo??

#22 Kimbo

Kimbo

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:38 pm

How long have u had the dog for kimbo??

I've had him and worked him this last season my friend had him from a pup.

#23 Qbgrey

Qbgrey

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:21 pm

4vyrs old,2 owners,hope dog finds a lifetimes home.
  • whitefeet4190 likes this

#24 Kimbo

Kimbo

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:52 pm

Add removed

#25 Shaddy93

Shaddy93

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 808 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:25 pm

Advert is like that because any one who can't be recommended don't waste my time. And the £350. Is if you can't afford that. Then you obviously can't afford to look after and care for the dog. And I'm definitely not hard up for 350 people want a good dog for free. You can't get a cup of tee free now we're in 2017 not 1960

Love it how you make out your charging £350 for the dog so you know somebody can look after it, BS!! Atleast offer a trial with the dog

#26 Kimbo

Kimbo

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:34 pm

Love it how you make out your charging £350 for the dog so you know somebody can look after it, BS!! Atleast offer a trial with the dog

Any trail welcome on any quary dog is 100%
And he is as fat as anything (as the season is now over) any one interested donate £350 to my chosen charity witch can be paid direct to them. Not interested in earning £350 off a dog.
All 100% of money will go to charity.
Unless anyone interested please don't comment s**t on my add. I don't do it to any one else's
  • hairyface, TOM TERRIER, look up and 8 others like this

#27 Jonjon79

Jonjon79

Extreme Luber

• Donator
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:31 am

Fair dos Kimbo :thumbs:

#28 Onlyworkmatters

Onlyworkmatters

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:47 am

Any trail welcome on any quary dog is 100%
And he is as fat as anything (as the season is now over) any one interested donate £350 to my chosen charity witch can be paid direct to them. Not interested in earning £350 off a dog.
All 100% of money will go to charity.
Unless anyone interested please don't comment s**t on my add. I don't do it to any one else's

Guess that'll shut the doubters up

• W. Katchum likes this

#29 j316

j316

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:38 pm

Teas gone cold now I'll have to make another brew so don't moan about no free tea hehe

#30 jeemes

jeemes

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:35 pm

Im not having a go. Nothing wrong with selling your own stock that you no longer want imo. Its just this thing of recommendation. Im not likely to ask someone to guarantee me unless I knew they would back me up,and what about the one doing the recommending ? Do you have to know him aswell? If you dont its pointless and if you do then really its only in your own circle you are selling anyway and surely you would already know me. Do you see my point? 

• pablo esc and Kimbo like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users