Wanted Black Eyed White Ferret Kit

Why a DEW? Why not an albino? Or a light silver? Since light silvers usually turn DEW.

Dunno if one of my pairings for this year with throw DEWs or not, I'm assuming not though since its albino to albino but it's possible there maybe 1 or 2 in that litter.

Edited by Frolicking Ferrets

Why a DEW? Why not an albino? Or a light silver? Since light silvers usually turn DEW.

Dunno if one of my pairings for this year with throw DEWs or not, I'm assuming not though since its albino to albino but it's possible there maybe 1 or 2 in that litter.

impossable, if both parents are albino all the offspring will be albino. The characteristic for albinism is carried by a recessive gene, so if you mate two pure pink eyed albinos you get nothing but albino kits
  • Like 4

impossable, if both parents are albino all the offspring will be albino. The characteristic for albinism is carried by a recessive gene, so if you mate two pure pink eyed albinos you get nothing but albino kits
Thanks for letting me know. Though I didn't expect polecat coloured kits when I put my light silver to my other albino hob last year, even though the parents to the light silver jill are albino to dew.

With a dozen here theres most of the colours and i can honestly say theres not a problem with anyone of them working , its a little abino jill i got from Dogger on here it turns into a wolf when its got kits

With a dozen here theres most of the colours and i can honestly say theres not a problem with anyone of them working , its a little abino jill i got from Dogger on here it turns into a wolf when its got kits

I got one the same, only while she has kits

I have 11 ferrets all colours sandy silver polecat albino black eyed white and all work and are tame I only breed worker to worker never had any issues with deffnes our anything, i will be haveing 2 litters this year to keep my line going if any one wants one on here they welcome to a kit ,

Thanks for letting me know. Though I didn't expect polecat coloured kits when I put my light silver to my other albino hob last year, even though the parents to the light silver jill are albino to dew.

All silvers have polecat in their breeding....dark guard hairs/dark eyes from the poley on a white ferret,you have a silver.