Fx Wildcat Or Gallahad ?

Hi All,

My first post and its advice I would like. I am looking to buy another gun as I am just getting into this sport but cannot make my mind up between the two above guns.

I there anyone out there with experience with one or both can help and shed some light on this.

Regards ... Jim. (Newbie)

Hi,

At the moment I have a Phoenix Mk II which is great only had it a few months. My problem is that I have arthritis in both shoulders and get by with cortisone injections so the bull-pup short arm extension is more comfortable for me (There is also an age factor but we won't go there). I would like to get one of these two and decide which to keep between that and my Phoenix or both. Don't tell the wife !!

Cheers lads, thanks for the replies ... Jim.

PS I am also selling a Brocock pistol on the site if you know anyone who may be interested in a bargain.

Welcome, I prefer the wildcat, personally I think the Galahad is bloody ugly, I have had bad experiences with the wildcat but honestly believe mine is a one off, everyone, and I do mean everyone I speak to says theirs is excellent.

Best advice, go and handle both of them, shoot them if you can and see which one you prefer, it's a personal thing and what suits one person may not suit the next.

• Like 1

welcome to the madhouse jim :thumbs:

I've got a wildcat in .22 and its sound, perfect for sniping around farms on a night!

don't think there will be much in the way of difference bar looks...

I've had a few lemons in me time but I've never bought a bad airarms rifle, like the lads have said go and have a try before you buy and with a scope on cos i know a few ppl who struggle with the cat!

happy shopping

• Like 1

welcome aboard Jim.

An interesting question and one I can relate to. I made a decision to go lighter weight on my rifles as I found most of the guns I have are on the heavy side and I have two Wildcats which I find to be light to carry and a pleasure to shoot.

I did have a look at the Gallahad but I must say that I put it back again quite quickly. We all like different things and guns are no different but for me, this gun was heavy in comparision to the Wildcat and no regulator unless I paid more so to me, heavy, expensive, poor feel.

Just my own thoughts so do try to have a go with both.

Phil

Different opinions and perspectives are always welcome and it makes a change from opinions given the followed by, but I've never had one or shot one, a Youtube Queen as call that type of response.

So many thanks for all your help and interest, think I will like it here.

Regards ... Jim.

• Like 3