New Quarry

Now I know this is not exactly deer related but a question anyway. In our locale we seem to have a very strange phenomenon. It's turning up in numbers ranging from one or two to one hundred and fifty. It, like any other animal strives for escape and therefore at some time will be looking for a mate and the consequences are obvious. THE LLAMA or smaller related beasts. They are blinking everywhere. The local farmers are either having wind farms, solar panels or Llamas. I remember when wallaby's were released, I think on a Scottish Island and remember the horrible results when the anti's released the mink at. Kingsbury in Tamworth. Now then. What happens when these llama get out and about? Are we going to have some new sport I wonder? Jok.

Now I know this is not exactly deer related but a question anyway. In our locale we seem to have a very strange phenomenon. It's turning up in numbers ranging from one or two to one hundred and fifty. It, like any other animal strives for escape and therefore at some time will be looking for a mate and the consequences are obvious. THE LLAMA or smaller related beasts. They are blinking everywhere. The local farmers are either having wind farms, solar panels or Llamas. I remember when wallaby's were released, I think on a Scottish Island and remember the horrible results when the anti's released the mink at. Kingsbury in Tamworth. Now then. What happens when these llama get out and about? Are we going to have some new sport I wonder? Jok.

Same down here , hundreds of them . But as said they are to expensive to be loosing on a regular basis so can't see any build up in the wild .

More worried how they react when your lamping in the field at night

They run straight down the beam and are on you in seconds bitting spitting and going at it with anything that comes to hand , nasty bas.tards forget bull x's the only thing in with a chance is a trained honey badger . ? Never seen a single rabbit in a field full of lamas/alpacas they eat them , there carnivores stay well away from them if you value your dogs ..??
  • Like 1

Sussex. Are you suggesting they ran down down the beam in an enclosed area or ran down the beam elsewhere LOL. Perhaps they are a protective sort of creature mom. Actually wouldn't mind seeing one running at me, obviously with a camera in my hand. Jok.

• Like 1

Sussex. Are you suggesting they ran down down the beam in an enclosed area or ran down the beam elsewhere LOL. Perhaps they are a protective sort of creature mom. Actually wouldn't mind seeing one running at me, obviously with a camera in my hand. Jok.

They came from every where Jok , four fields away , over fences and gates herds of em armed to the teeth and spitting vengeance ?, we was lucky to get out the field alive mate ....errrr then I woke up in a fearsome sweat I can tell you ..?