Sign in to follow this  
j1985

Dovre Or Taiga ??? Or Lowa Hunters

Which ones best ?

What's the differ cr between the dovre an taiga ?

There's a tenner between the Taiga an Dovre, Just wondered if there was much difference.

A few mates have the lowas they like em, look a bit big tho. A lot of boot

why dont you get a pair of ecw boots from ebay,its lowa who make them there only 50 _60 quid new i bought 2 pairs 7 years ago and haven't had to wear the 2nd pair yet,there seems to be something about people having to spend two to three hundred pounds on boots i just cant understand it but at the end of the day its there money,atb with whatever you buy,wf

• Like 2

Word of advice, if you get the Dovre get em half a size bigger as had to send mine back to swap. Toes were up against the end in thin socks and always wear thick ones when out.

As in understand the difference is that the Dovre are wider fitting (too wide for me, no good at all) and have a taller rubber rand round the toes.

I have always had Glockners as they are tough as nails but went for the taller ones this time and have been happy so far with the Taigas.

I've had Lowa combats for the last 6 years. Still going strong, comfy out the box and never leaked. Won't go anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk