7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I meant in comparison to green Imo mate ?

I know more people caught growing and distributing green than I do moving hash from A to B, to be fair most of its moved in first instance  by lads who play with other stuff that I don't like so its pretty much risk free from the hash dealers end , gets it dropped distributes local collects Id guess

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

12 hours ago, mackem said:

Yup,he was one of the originals,people used to go to him if they wanted bits'n'bobs,he never carried as much stock as somewhere like sunrise/sunlight? systems in Edinburgh,the stall used to have limited items like PH up/down,rooting powder for clones,rockwool blocks and stuff,paschas just around the corner sold kulu/positronic seeds.

Yes the C99 or cindy as it was known is sativa-dominant.

Butt-hash caramello.

he introduced me too the wonders of canna coco, good lad liked him a lot. I spent a good few quid with Sunlight systems at Leicester very early into it, but then wised up to where it all come from , went to dam n bought around 50 second hand poots, n good amount of bulbs, filled a van up with loads of gear n fetched it home no chew at all, got stopped year or so later with another load of growing gear, was initially charged with trafficking drugs lmfao, no shit they tried to say we broke the law, I shat it a bit cos law on it was sketchy then, no precedent been set, but local brief soon sorted it, they weren't sure enough to go for remand so bailed us , houses got screwed as well, all clean as a whistle,, messed up few lots but soon sorted the job was worth all the hassle too, until it went tits up which its apt to do is it not lol lesson learned stay away from drugs  :rofl:

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, arcticgun said:

lol live n let live I say ,

Ive seen plenty turn there noses up all their life and fair play too them, I don't mind them drinking, not one too moan about the extra burden on the health and emergency services caused primarily by drinkers and drink related incidents or maybe long term physical and mental heath problems caused by drinking, drink related domestic violence and the contribution to sexual abuse etc etc all very costly to society and those whom contribute to the pot,

mind come the day its a last option they quick enough too come running then all opinions evaporate pretty quickly at that point , likesay live and let live, soon enough the citizens of the uk are going to find out what they have been protected from by the police customs and government from the last few decades lmfao, it could be absolute carnage eh, will any go to work ever again,

6 hours ago, edrd said:

You lucky if I drink 4 beer a month don’t work you’ll have fuckall in this life no even the ethic ?✌️Peace Gandhi 

Lol that's four more beer than I've had in last twenty odd years , I was just generalising buddy like most do when they assume stoners have no work ethic or cash value  in life , life is full of people making general assumptions , which are usually wide of the mark eh 

Cannabis is demotivating too people whom lack motivation , if it weren't green too blame for ruining there lives it would be alcohol speed heroin poverty money, sponge Bob Square pants  or fresh air , due too way we are lead it's just easier too blame anything other than people themselves or those that raised them maybe 

I managed too hold down an extremely demanding job get through uni twice raise myself from 14 years of age and get through life , had plenty ups n downs n likely will face a few more , but I was raised and learned too take personal accountability for my own actions , we where never allowed too hide behind excuses and am pleased in the long run, spent my latter professional years watching and fixing the mess society makes of its own children, funnily enough cannabis wasn't really a contributing factor in the daily misery I trudged through for decades alcohol heroin cocaine & poverty did though very heavily 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, edrd said:

Have plenty mates whom can't live withoooot only people that miss oooot is there family's in fantastic memory's na doooottt green 

That is really sad and I feel for the kids , however just as many of not more suffer due too side effects of many drugs society chooses , again I feel these people would fail regardless the drug of choice is yet another excuse in a long line for failure is it not ? Eradicate all drugs and these people would use addiction too Mcgowans highland toffee as an excuse too fail , there's plenty people make a living from finding excuses for societies feckless as long as they steer clear of blaming the real culprits then the funding will continue too roll lol 

Maybe the question society needs too answer is ' why is life so crap in the modern age ? So bad tat people prefer mind prefer , not forced too take drugs of all forms too escape the reality yet live in? '

Granted the vast majority of drug users are recreational and have no problem whatsoever associated with drug use barring the law intervening and making them a criminal , so many simply do it cos it's pleasurable and they simply enjoy it , regarding the above question  on about the idiots addicts wretchs unfortunates unwanted disposed etc societies garbage some would say ?