Photo
Wanted

Trying To Meet People In Essex Maybe A Buddy ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nick8310

Nick8310

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:48 pm

Hello again chaps I have probably spoken to a few of you on here already about my struggles around Essex but I can't even get to know people. I like to network and meet new people but I can't even get to know people lol. Offered to help on nights out lamping or fixing up pens ect. Not even bringing a rifle or shooting just to meet local people who shoot on lands near me. Not a single reply 😄 no one need a little helping hand out there Essex area or close to will bring a hot flask of tea lol.

Nick😀
  • Chris Luuv Monkay Bennett likes this

#2 waynesinclair1982

waynesinclair1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:31 pm

I'm looking for the same thing at the moment just to go out with my air rifle. If I mange to secure some land I can let you know and we could meet up for a little shoot. What part of Essex are you living in?

#3 Nick8310

Nick8310

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:38 pm

Hi chap I am on outskirts of Brentwood and thanks I will do the same but be prepared trying to secure a permission around Essex is like running a marathon up hill in summer it's going to be exhausting but with a bit on luck someone will be kind enough to bring you along for a night.

Nick.😄

#4 jok

jok

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:16 pm

Hellish. Not a situation I'd like. Up here things are a bit different. Up here means The Midlands. You might try thinking about a career move?? Seriously. Went out on a quote this afternoon (for the business I'm in) and ended up with 440 acres rough shooting. As if I don't have enough but you just got to ask. That's the key my son. Keep battering them doors and sooner or later them's gonna open. Good luck my friend. Fancy a few days up here come September time you are more than welcome. Free digs and breakfast thrown in. Got to be good. Jok.
  • sussex likes this

#5 sussex

sussex

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:49 am

Hellish. Not a situation I'd like. Up here things are a bit different. Up here means The Midlands. You might try thinking about a career move?? Seriously. Went out on a quote this afternoon (for the business I'm in) and ended up with 440 acres rough shooting. As if I don't have enough but you just got to ask. That's the key my son. Keep battering them doors and sooner or later them's gonna open. Good luck my friend. Fancy a few days up here come September time you are more than welcome. Free digs and breakfast thrown in. Got to be good. Jok.

Top offer mate .. :thumbs:

#6 Nick8310

Nick8310

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:10 pm

That's a very kind offer chap I will bear you in mind I am always looking and knocking but being so cramped here for land don't help its a shame to the sport that not more people offer to bring you along I keep asking my small permission if I can bring someone along hard to justify it though. Still I will keep asking never know some people don't come on here for months at a time so someone might turn on and reply for a good day out. Many thanks again chap nice of you to offer if I pop up to the Midlands for a shoot with you first pints on me.

Nick😄

#7 shropshire dan

shropshire dan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:34 am

Great offer Jok. As you said not everyone is as fortunate to live so rural.

Good luck finding something lads.

#8 jok

jok

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:47 am

Good luck pal. Jok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users