Sign in to follow this  
Nick8310

Trying To Meet People In Essex Maybe A Buddy ?

Hello again chaps I have probably spoken to a few of you on here already about my struggles around Essex but I can't even get to know people. I like to network and meet new people but I can't even get to know people lol. Offered to help on nights out lamping or fixing up pens ect. Not even bringing a rifle or shooting just to meet local people who shoot on lands near me. Not a single reply 😄 no one need a little helping hand out there Essex area or close to will bring a hot flask of tea lol.

Nick😀

• Like 1

I'm looking for the same thing at the moment just to go out with my air rifle. If I mange to secure some land I can let you know and we could meet up for a little shoot. What part of Essex are you living in?

Hi chap I am on outskirts of Brentwood and thanks I will do the same but be prepared trying to secure a permission around Essex is like running a marathon up hill in summer it's going to be exhausting but with a bit on luck someone will be kind enough to bring you along for a night.

Nick.😄

Hellish. Not a situation I'd like. Up here things are a bit different. Up here means The Midlands. You might try thinking about a career move?? Seriously. Went out on a quote this afternoon (for the business I'm in) and ended up with 440 acres rough shooting. As if I don't have enough but you just got to ask. That's the key my son. Keep battering them doors and sooner or later them's gonna open. Good luck my friend. Fancy a few days up here come September time you are more than welcome. Free digs and breakfast thrown in. Got to be good. Jok.

• Like 1

Hellish. Not a situation I'd like. Up here things are a bit different. Up here means The Midlands. You might try thinking about a career move?? Seriously. Went out on a quote this afternoon (for the business I'm in) and ended up with 440 acres rough shooting. As if I don't have enough but you just got to ask. That's the key my son. Keep battering them doors and sooner or later them's gonna open. Good luck my friend. Fancy a few days up here come September time you are more than welcome. Free digs and breakfast thrown in. Got to be good. Jok.

Top offer mate .. :thumbs:

That's a very kind offer chap I will bear you in mind I am always looking and knocking but being so cramped here for land don't help its a shame to the sport that not more people offer to bring you along I keep asking my small permission if I can bring someone along hard to justify it though. Still I will keep asking never know some people don't come on here for months at a time so someone might turn on and reply for a good day out. Many thanks again chap nice of you to offer if I pop up to the Midlands for a shoot with you first pints on me.

Nick😄

Sign in to follow this