Browning A-Bolt .222

I have a Browning A bolt in .270, got it new about 15 years ago, excellent rifle I have several other rifles (not Browning's)

and the A bolt compares favourably.

Also I had a 22.250 A Bolt Varmint for a while, again very good, I only traded it as I'm a lefty and the '250 was a RH, the

270 is a LH.

The trigger was only OK, and you can't get a drop-in replacement (like Remy's), but I fitted a Timney light spring and now it's

just right, even compared to my Heym which is a top of the shop rifle.

Good rifle mate, Seeker has one in chavy .223 :whistling: and it is an accurate rifle, the trigger is not bad, I would imagine it could be made very slick with a bit of fettling and polishing, dont think you will go wrong with an a-bolt and you certainly wont go wrong with .222 thats for certain :yes:

Had a think, and a good long look around, and have decided to go with the Tikka T3 lite, synthetic stainless dressed out with a Burris Four 3-12x56 illuminated

ASE Ultra S moderator.

And if i have made the wrong choice time will tell, and be it on my own head, and at my expense.

Thanks for the input and opinions. Cheers…….Del