Warm Evening Out.

bird popped over monday evening with the dogs and we had a stroll for a couple of hours. we stopped close to the river as it was bloody baking hot when we set off.

the dogs seemed to constantly have there tounges out. the season is fast approaching and i am looking forward to it, and bird is as keen as feck to get young buck out.

local1056_zps6b16d4b3.jpg

local1085_zpsc26af7f0.jpg

local1089_zps3a59df51.jpg

• Like 4

I love both of birds dogs brin and buck met them at a show birds a good bloke and nice to have good chat with I like bucks eyes he's so layed back mind brin is the same very obedient to nice looking dog you have yourself to

thanks mlb buck certainly has got something about his eyes. hes shaped up well aswell and is my favourite how out of birds two dogs.

local1087_zpsb9748277.jpg

• Like 2

I love both of birds dogs brin and buck met them at a show birds a good bloke and nice to have good chat with I like bucks eyes he's so layed back mind brin is the same very obedient to nice looking dog you have yourself to

thanks, yeh he is layed back , but in the hunting mode he bloody nutter he like different dog.lol

• Like 1

thanks mlb buck certainly has got something about his eyes. hes shaped up well aswell and is my favourite how out of birds two dogs.

local1087_zpsb9748277.jpg

nice pics jon :thumbs: