What Lamp And Battery

I use the 22 lithium ah deben that has never ran out on me and is the same size as the 14ah one. For the lamp I use the Tracer 210 with variable which is much better than what lightforce has to offer .

You can always dim it down a bit and if you need more light for a bigger field then it's there.

As above I use the 210 with the dimmer , every feild I lamp is a different in size be it longer or shorter makes no difference with the dimmer and in my experience there is nothing worse than having your dog tail end of long legged long ears and running out of beam light . Battery well I've got two both of them are golf caddy battery's 1 is 24 amp other is 36 amp I've made a shoulder strap out of a old gun sling with padded shoulder strap for comfort haven't ran out yet ATB mark

As above I use the 210 with the dimmer , every feild I lamp is a different in size be it longer or shorter makes no difference with the dimmer and in my experience there is nothing worse than having your dog tail end of long legged long ears and running out of beam light . Battery well I've got two both of them are golf caddy battery's 1 is 24 amp other is 36 amp I've made a shoulder strap out of a old gun sling with padded shoulder strap for comfort haven't ran out yet ATB mark

Lithium is the future .......................your back and kidney's will thank you :yes::thumbs:

• Like 1

So is the price my mate lol . I'm just on with somthing now to make it more manigeable when I'm on my own which is nearly all ways , I've got a old safety harnes with padded shoulder straps whitch clip to a belt it carrys the waight off both battery's and I've also had seven rabbits hanging from it and it was still comfortable by the end of the night . I'm in the proses of having just one battery on it just trying to counterbalance it out so I've always got both hands free .

Any way how's the pinky holding out ?

• 3 weeks later...