Marbles are out of the question with the price of steel I pay about 3.50 for 100 10mm which obviously are smaller but weigh twice as much ish. Also even though not to likely they can shatter and I for one don't want to be picking glass out of me dinner!

true didn't think about them shattering where do you get yours from I've looked online but there like £10 for 25 bbs cheers pal
eBay mate
ive looked on there a few times but not seen any ill have a good look cheers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tool station do 100 m 8 hex nuts for £1.70 odd.

Pound land is the place for marbles and ebay for ball bearings, I have a factory that make ball bearings five minutes away from me so I will be popping in to see if I can get a deal on a bulk buy. If

Marbles are ok to use but longer shots there too light try 9 1/2mm or 10mm steel balls you can buy a box of 3000 for £50 and for that price you get 2000 more than if you used marbles for the same pric

Marbles are out of the question with the price of steel I pay about 3.50 for 100 10mm which obviously are smaller but weigh twice as much ish. Also even though not to likely they can shatter and I for one don't want to be picking glass out of me dinner!

true didn't think about them shattering where do you get yours from I've looked online but there like £10 for 25 bbs cheers pal
eBay mate
type catapults eBay then trawl mine come within a couple days too.

eBay mate
type catapults eBay then trawl mine come within a couple days too.
cheers pal ill have a look soon

Pound land is the place for marbles and ebay for ball bearings, I have a factory that make ball bearings five minutes away from me so I will be popping in to see if I can get a deal on a bulk buy. If I can get a better price than ebay for example I will let everyone know if you was interested in buying from me?

• Like 2