Sign in to follow this  
adman0666

Air Rifle Shooting- Permission/partners For Rabbits Pigeons Etc Telford Shropshire

Good evening

I was wondering if you could help me. I'm looking for some land to go and do some pest control after rabbits, squirrels, crow, pigeons and rats with my air rifles. I live in Telford and notice that you have offered some land out to other fellow shooters. Do you know anyone which will give me the opportunity to get out there and do some pest control on there land?

Thank you in advance

Scott

Hi all, just joined this site, and I'm looking for permissions to use Stoeger x20 1.77, pigeons and rabbit shooting, I live in the cannock area, but will travel to surrounding areas to make a day of it.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Catapults are fun , hope you are a good shot , it's a good way to start out , learning the habbits of the game and stalking them but would be good to progress to maybe an air rifle ,my experience a catty is hit and miss in doing the job quickly , unless you are a superb shot . Good luck.

Slightly,changing the swi g of things , just feeling mee feet, could some body tell me how to start a new post and how to choose a catagory ie rabbit shooting , shooting, shooting rough etc would be appreciated

Good evening

I was wondering if you could help me. I'm looking for some land to go and do some pest control after rabbits, squirrels, crow, pigeons and rats with my air rifles. I live in Telford and notice that you have offered some land out to other fellow shooters. Do you know anyone which will give me the opportunity to get out there and do some pest control on there land?

Thank you in advance

Scott

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::cray:

ok i have had a laugh but to the new guys with a couple of posts here is my view....

when i took up shooting i posted on forums asking for help not for shooting perms but just some help how to approach the whole pest control thing and...

i got laught at accused of begging for perm and too lazy to find perm of my own etc etc

so i wrote letters and phoned farms with a little response baring in mind i still didn't know if i would like shooting a living thing but i carried on trying with limited success and a small per under my belt

i then built a web site http://rabbitcontrol.org.uk (ok a shameless plug) and now with 4 perms and 2 more in the pipeline a bit effort does work

what i am getting at is new people asking for perms or to join someone need to get known on this and other forums like mine :bye: will stop you from be making fun of and just might get you in the door

i will be honest i am looking for a hunting partner but he must also go ferreting and have his own stuff (i have had people asking me to partner up and they don't even have a ferret)

(lol just read my post dont get a ferret just to come shooting there is more to it than that)

having your own equipment shows at least a small amount of interest and not just to go running round with a rifle to kill thing this will not only annoy the landowner but tbh me also not saying you guys are sort of gun ho but we have to trust you more than you need to trust us.

Edited by niatron

i then built a web site

I created a website several years ago when I got married so guests could RSVP and select menu ect thick I payed £36 and then had to renew every 6 months so not an expensive option either.

Glad this method works for you mate, a lot of my permissions don't have phone lines never mind internet access lol so I'd of had a long wait in my local area.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this