Sign in to follow this  
k99yle

Boar Cull Forrest Of Dean

Mount Jack.......................Is that a high peak on broke back mountain..................................its muntjac mate

• Like 1

Mount Jack.......................Is that a high peak on broke back mountain..................................its muntjac mate

ye i know i cant spell like you ,ur a clever boy :laugh:

ffs this site is brill got people picking u up for spelling mistakes now :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1

Reflection on the state of this once great land mate .You cant spell therefore your kids wont and so on.

• Like 1

Reflection on the state of this once great land mate .You cant spell therefore your kids wont and so on.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: my daughters in Cambridge Uni so your wrong there mate...............

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: my daughters in Cambridge Uni so your wrong there mate...............
What's does she do there? The cleaning? Lol

Fallow ,boar,muntjac,red,possibly roe,squirrel,hare,few rabbits,partridge,pheasant. :whistling:

Aye. . . you have roe. . . . and CWD not too far!

• Like 1