• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#136 haymin

haymin

THL official clootie maker

• Donator
  • 4,784 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:40 pm

It won't be like years ago in Montrose when you used to take a ton of salmon oot the river esk ya better bring yir wet suit just in case you get the buzz back lol

#137 cammy12

cammy12

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 645 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:51 pm

ive just tippled who whin is, god thats taken me while

You was stood talking to him for ages http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
i know been talking to him at shows since last year, canny beleive it took me that long hahahaha :doh:

#138 BLACKWATER...

BLACKWATER...

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:00 am

of montrose bay nae wet suit a mile and a half of mono before they hit the river, was a bit young to see the best of it, but witnessd plenty getting landed you pray for a dry sumer as there stacked up for water , glad they dont do it as much now as it was the demise of the salmo that and blasted seals , saw all sorts caut as a kid in nets sharks seals , , the mad ones who had the boat usd to get stacked up with beer, wisky, a five shot franchie and away they would go, set your course ,radar would be on ,shoot away your net, lie of ,looking for the protection boat, or fisheries , funny old days , but serous then the laws changed , taking boats houses etc of you , gave you an early educaiton of the law and there ways

#139 dennned

dennned

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:29 pm

better fun with the torch an cleek matty , lurcher on the bank to bark if bailiffs came , just crossed the river
squeeked on dog and she'd be swimming over to me , lol oh fk they were the days

#140 BLACKWATER...

BLACKWATER...

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:17 am

ye denn had a few days nites with big hand made landing net, had some [BANNED TEXT] bags most of the fish we caut were near the sea so fresh run and good wonga , a good gaurd dog is a handy tool on the river

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users