Sign in to follow this  
hedge hunter

kc reg working whippet pups

Well was planning on breeding her at some stage to keep a pup so y not now.mate if your to much of a skin flint to buy one dont comment ok reddawn

i

skin flint??? ill have ye know i bought everydog i ever owned bar 1 that was gifted, iv never sold a idog in my life period, when i bred the 1 litter that i have, i payed for my own bitch, the stud, the petrol, the pups upbringing an rehomed all pups free of charge to folks i knew would work them.....

you keep teling yaself you are only doing what others do, an recoup the money ye paid out on ye dogs ye lowlife scummy f**k...

anybody that trys to recoup the money THEY CHOSE to spend on a dog, really needs to take up a new hobby ffs, maybe buy/sell/swap stamps or summat..........

listen bowsey tramp nosey b*****d mongolian spit hanging from a donkeys dick.dont come on here calling names.ive bought all my dogs and depending on litter size dont kno if il be selling as have few pups promised to family and friends and if der was any left i would have been selling

well you sell away then, keep milking that cash machine on 4 legs :laugh:

Listen i dont breed dogs my dogs are for hunting ok

Well was planning on breeding her at some stage to keep a pup so y not now.mate if your to much of a skin flint to buy one dont comment ok reddawn

i

skin flint??? ill have ye know i bought everydog i ever owned bar 1 that was gifted, iv never sold a idog in my life period, when i bred the 1 litter that i have, i payed for my own bitch, the stud, the petrol, the pups upbringing an rehomed all pups free of charge to folks i knew would work them.....

you keep teling yaself you are only doing what others do, an recoup the money ye paid out on ye dogs ye lowlife scummy f**k...

anybody that trys to recoup the money THEY CHOSE to spend on a dog, really needs to take up a new hobby ffs, maybe buy/sell/swap stamps or summat..........

listen bowsey tramp nosey b*****d mongolian spit hanging from a donkeys dick.dont come on here calling names.ive bought all my dogs and depending on litter size dont kno if il be selling as have few pups promised to family and friends and if der was any left i would have been selling

well you sell away then, keep milking that cash machine on 4 legs :laugh:

Listen i dont breed dogs my dogs are for hunting ok

keep tellin yaself that chief, ye pups aint even born, dont know how many, an yet ye know a price, an it was an accident, pmsl lollol your a chancer, ill gee ye that much :laugh:

what the f**k?

exactly

what the f**k?

exactly

Absolutely :thumbs: dogs are a hobby not a business....if you cant afford your hobbies without having to exploit them......dont do them.

• Like 1

Exactly not born yet but due.ya i kno a price 350 is the goin rate so if i have any to sell thats the price.you want quality u pay for it dats [bANNED TEXT] i did

400 quid for an accident ffs and you always run them as a pair but didnt notice ye bitch was standing :laugh: ye are either a liar or ye are fecking clueless with dogs i will give ye that :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Cant qfford dogs mate come on.[bANNED TEXT] u saying dat for

say that again in english :thumbs:

400 quid for an accident ffs and you always run them as a pair but didnt notice ye bitch was standing :laugh: ye are either a liar or ye are fecking clueless with dogs i will give ye that :icon_eek:

listen dickhead im getting fed up now read back through and put ur binoculars on nd u will see [bANNED TEXT] i was driving they mated in the car

listen dickhead im getting fed up now read back through and put ur binoculars on nd u will see [bANNED TEXT] i was driving they mated in the car

why put a bitch that is standing in a car with a dog then

what aboot the 2 weeks a previous bleeding :laugh:

Cant qfford dogs mate come on.[bANNED TEXT] u saying dat for

say that again in english :thumbs:

all very smart on a website but if u wer in front of me ud have ur uead up ur arse

what aboot the 2 weeks a previous bleeding :laugh:

He must of accidently missed that :laugh:

Sign in to follow this