• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pleased i've seen this before taking Floyd out lamping on my permission to get the sire to his forthcoming litter catching rabbits on the lamp!!.   I think he's been spending too much time on th

Give your f*****g head a shake !!!!!!!   People ike you should be treat like idiots because you are an idiot.

skin flint??? ill have ye know i bought everydog i ever owned bar 1 that was gifted, iv never sold a dog in my life period, when i bred the 1 litter that i have, i payed for my own bitch, the stud, th

Fair enough mate, thats your opinion, which you seem to have quite a few of

Ye can shut the f**k up as well ye are nowt but a peddlar was you not looking for a collie to line to a greyhound bitch only in april and ye had found the perfect dog on ye doorstep was it a beardie cross was it not ffs has that bitch dropped yet what will be ye next litter ffs :bye:

Hi mate, if you go back and read the original post you will find that o was looking for a dog to cover my brothers bitch with, but has he is not on the net I would ask around for him. And yes we did find a dog local to home, however in the end we did not bother covering the Bitch, as he was going to have a Bitch pup out of my litter, but as there was only 1 botched born she is mine

Hi mate, if you go back and read the original post you will find that o was looking for a dog to cover my brothers bitch with, but has he is not on the net I would ask around for him. And yes we did find a dog local to home, however in the end we did not bother covering the Bitch, as he was going to have a Bitch pup out of my litter, but as there was only 1 botched born she is mine

them excuses just seem to roll aff your tongue, proper bullshitter.........

wifes pets that gettng sold for 650, brothers colliex's always somebody else aint it ffs.....

If ye google ye number hedgehunter ye have sold in adverts a litter of chiwawa's 650 a pup a litter of bichon frise 650 a pup a litter of sal/bull/grey's 200 a pup some litter's of whippets i think there has been about 8 litters ye have sold in 2 years in adverts from that number that is f*****g bad :icon_eek:

You can believe what you want mate, iv never had a litter of bichions and never would, it was just the 1 Bitch we had to show, bit they are way to much hard work. As for Chihuahua, so what my Mrs shows and breeds them. As for all the other litters, again all my brothers not mine, the only dogs Iv ever kept and run were collie/greys and my whippet

You can believe what you want mate, iv never had a litter of bichions and never would, it was just the 1 Bitch we had to show, bit they are way to much hard work. As for Chihuahua, so what my Mrs shows and breeds them. As for all the other litters, again all my brothers not mine, the only dogs Iv ever kept and run were collie/greys and my whippet

bollocks :whistling:

• Like 1

Well surely with all the litters ye brother sold of ye phone number ye would think he could afford his own phone :whistling:

look floyd, i may have started this an got ye a bit of a hard time, but if ye cant see all i care aboot is the dogs, then ye really are blinkered, please dont take anything im about to say the wrong way...

the way i read ye posts, ye come across as a young lad, well younger than me anyways, to me it just sounds as tho ye aint been shown how to do things properly yet, an if that is the case then im sorry, as i reckon everybody deserves the chance to be shown how to do things properly, if ye then decide to do things a diffrent way, then so be it, i know not all dogmen do things the same, but what i have noticed over the years is most DECENT dogmen, do things very similar an have similar morals when it comes to there dogs

mally i think it would be a shame for folks to wash there hands with the lad, if he is genuinely looking for some direction or advice, an if i was closer id take him out meself, can only point a horse in the direction of water, but like they say, you cant make it drink..

flloyd think long an hard about the pups if/when they come, cos you may think that 400 is enuff to ensure them pups get looked after, but it just aint true, folks abuse or mistreat 400 dogs exact same way they would a pot licking dog pound mongrel, if they are that way inclined, an imo, anybody that pays 400 for a working whippet will only be trying to recoup there costs at a later date, so thin about where your pups may end up..

if you ever need any advice on ye dogs, gee me a pm, if i can help ill try :thumbs:

I think thats a commendable attitude to take and admirable in many ways.......although possibly misguided...........im of the belief that a man shows his character by the decisions he makes in the dog game and profitting from a mistake you yourself make is an obvious lack of character that deserves nothing in my opinion................theres no reason these pups cant be gifted out or even culled......................but the lad wants to profit from his own mistake = no character.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

look floyd, i may have started this an got ye a bit of a hard time, but if ye cant see all i care aboot is the dogs, then ye really are blinkered, please dont take anything im about to say the wrong way...

the way i read ye posts, ye come across as a young lad, well younger than me anyways, to me it just sounds as tho ye aint been shown how to do things properly yet, an if that is the case then im sorry, as i reckon everybody deserves the chance to be shown how to do things properly, if ye then decide to do things a diffrent way, then so be it, i know not all dogmen do things the same, but what i have noticed over the years is most DECENT dogmen, do things very similar an have similar morals when it comes to there dogs

mally i think it would be a shame for folks to wash there hands with the lad, if he is genuinely looking for some direction or advice, an if i was closer id take him out meself, can only point a horse in the direction of water, but like they say, you cant make it drink..

flloyd think long an hard about the pups if/when they come, cos you may think that 400 is enuff to ensure them pups get looked after, but it just aint true, folks abuse or mistreat 400 dogs exact same way they would a pot licking dog pound mongrel, if they are that way inclined, an imo, anybody that pays 400 for a working whippet will only be trying to recoup there costs at a later date, so thin about where your pups may end up..

if you ever need any advice on ye dogs, gee me a pm, if i can help ill try :thumbs:

I think thats a commendable attitude to take and admirable in many ways.......although possibly misguided...........im of the belief that a man shows his character by the decisions he makes in the dog game and profitting from a mistake you yourself make is an obvious lack of character that deserves nothing in my opinion................theres no reason these pups cant be gifted out or even culled......................but the lad wants to profit from his own mistake = no character.

i agree gnash, but i tend to think more along the lines of, everybody makes mistakes, some folk dont even know they are making them, but if once pointed out, they keep showing there true colours then im afraid im out, i grew up in a big city, was a poor area, but 1 thing we had in abundance was morals an common sense, since then iv been all over an met folks that were as green as grass, i really dont mind helping folks, especially folks who have teh same or similar intrests to myself, but i do tend to gee folks 1 chance, an 1 chance only :thumbs:

Floyd you've insulted just about every decent member of this forum.

Your stories about your dogs dont add up. You PM me saying you've got no permission and nowhere to go and want me to take you out with me lamping yet you've got work for 4 dogs?

And you have an accidental litter on the way and want £350 a pup from 2 unproved parents. No way a bitch can be a good enough worker to breed from at 2.

Reign yourself in a bit and stop spouting the daft stories about your dog doing 10/10 on a golf course and people might genuinely want to help you out.

Gaz

listen i never said i had work for 4 dogs.and one of dem is unproven dats the male im trying to train.all anyone on here wants to do is have a pop at me it seems.i work my dogs all ryt only prob is travel to newport pagnell to do so.whats wrong with having fours dogs if i feed dem well and look after dem.none of my dogs are neglected so if you dont have anyting nice to say please dnt say anyting.if you dont want to help out just say.

At the end of the day, theres nowt i like better, than to log onto this forum and read the postings, so here i am, teeth in soak, pile cream applied, only to read such bitternes, is there only me normal on this site or what

eh :bye:

Whats bitter about not liking peddlar's and thinking there a stain on this game ? if voicing your opinion on somebody that has not got the sense to keep a standing bitch away from a dog then admiting the litter was a mistake and selling the pups from unproven parents for 350 to 400 quid makes me not normal so be it so is questioning somebodys morals that has bred around 8 litters in 2 years if you think thats the norm your as bad as them
  • Like 1
Guest thebigdog

At the end of the day, theres nowt i like better, than to log onto this forum and read the postings, so here i am, teeth in soak, pile cream applied, only to read such bitternes, is there only me normal on this site or what

eh :bye:

Whats bitter about not liking peddlar's and thinking there a stain on this game ? if voicing your opinion on somebody that has not got the sense to keep a standing bitch away from a dog then admiting the litter was a mistake and selling the pups from unproven parents for 350 to 400 quid makes me not normal so be it so is questioning somebodys morals that has bred around 8 litters in 2 years if you think thats the norm your as bad as them

what he said :yes: