another 2

out again today to check a couple of earths we havent tryed for a wile to be honest the first earth didnt look to promiseing but the dog said yes ....so we collerd him up and in he went .....this earth is very big with about 20 holes and it took the dog a good wile to settle in one spot ....but he was not baying but stayed in the same spot for about 45 mins so we started to dig on the best mark we could get at 2.4 .....the digging wasnt to bad and we sunk a fair size pit in just over an hour and half to break through on the dogs arse hoo was still digging .........so we cleared around the dog to see what was going on

and out poped the fox from the hole he was heading towards witch was a bit of a f****r ....(we should of waited for a bay :censored:

002-17.jpg

the next spot was about 20 yards away from the first and not as big but a good looking spot and with a positive mark back in again this time he was up and baying at 1.2 so we had a nice steady dig and this time broke through lifted the dog and shot a nice dog fox

003-15.jpg

004-14.jpg

and this is my mates 8 month old bitch having a sniff and learning the ropes :thumbs:

001-18.jpg

004-15.jpg

• Like 3

how many you had now?

nas p.s do you have a job? :cray:

yes mate ime a fox controller :thumbs:

Why dont you just f**k off and stop us normal people feel like we are wankers. lol lol. Good going Brog.

theres nothing normal about you.....you touch sheep you sick f**k :bad: :bad: .............lol cheers mate :thumbs:

• Like 2

how many you had now?

well it beats chopping trees down!

i am a tree chopper to :thumbs: the fox controller was a porky :angel: to make me look big in front of the other boys :icon_redface:

Edited by brog
  • Like 1

how many you had now?

well it beats chopping trees down!

i am a tree chopper to :thumbs: the fox controller was a porky :angel:

no your a up hill gardener :bad:

and what a garden you have :wub: