Sign in to follow this  
davyt63

Permission Papers & Waver of Liability

just used your letter and got a new permission- only little but full of rabbits so cracking result, Thanks for sharing mate!

• Like 1

just used your letter and got a new permission- only little but full of rabbits so cracking result, Thanks for sharing mate!

That's great news!

I am glad that they have helped you all out,that's what they are there for to help one another.

• Like 2

Many thanks for posting your "permission papers" ,as a new member and a late returnee to Air Rifles,any help in finding some land to shoot on is very much appreciated . As I am getting very close to the wrong side of 70 I would very much like to get in touch with anyone in the Bridlington / Driffield area who could point me in the right direction to get the best out of my gun.

I am not without some shooting experience having shot over family land for many years , and a 9 year tour of duty in the Army left me with a great respect for guns and their use. These days I am looking for some outdoor activity and a chance to put the odd bit of food on the table.

Many thanks,

RS AIR.

• Like 1

Hi Davyt

Just saved these to my desktop, to alter slightly to suit their destination, before sending them out. Very decent of you to share the info I must say. Been spoiled in the past having plenty of military land to shoot on, without worrying about permission, but now i'm retired, shooting land is hard to come by. I'm certain these will help, so a big thanks to you.

ATB

Bob

• Like 1