• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#61 bowersey

bowersey

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:42 pm

Will be there on Sunday would prefer to see the coursing on rather than the straight line racing See what dogs have been working

#62 poacherslad22

poacherslad22

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:52 am

Its just the straight racing on Sunday.

#63 Gone huntin'

Gone huntin'

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:11 pm

** Lurcher Under 23" & Over 23" High Jump (This Is A First Time Event At Moira And Has'nt Been Held In N.I In Over A Decade) **

Looking fotward to the high jump returning this year...have been getting my dog ready for it, he's jumping around the 9 1/2ft mark.

Anyone else recoding their dogs hieghts??

#64 poacherslad22

poacherslad22

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:21 pm

** Lurcher Under 23" & Over 23" High Jump (This Is A First Time Event At Moira And Has'nt Been Held In N.I In Over A Decade) **

Looking fotward to the high jump returning this year...have been getting my dog ready for it, he's jumping around the 9 1/2ft mark.

Thats a good jump,what age & height is he ?

#65 young man

young man

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:01 pm

What's prizes for terrier shows and raceing

??????

A engraved plate & rosette for each class winner and rosette for 2nd & 3rd and also a Trophy for Champion along with sporting dog equipment .

cheers

#66 Gone huntin'

Gone huntin'

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:43 am

Thats a good jump,what age & height is he ?

He's 25'' & coming up on 4 in June.

What prises will there be for high jump. Also will there be a kept record or 'defending' champion for next year?

#67 poacherslad22

poacherslad22

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:25 pm

There will be the same prize for the High Jump Event as the rest of events,so there will be a engraved plate & rossette's for this event.
And yes a record for the highest jump of the day in the under 23" & over 23".
Hopefully this new event will be well supported .

#68 dogs balls

dogs balls

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:34 pm

It will be interesting to c what dogs can jump I bet you will only get 2 or 3 the rest are all show ponies you will have to use a plastic bag to tease them over that's all there use to
  • winner69 likes this

#69 poacherslad22

poacherslad22

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:21 am

As this is a first time event ever at Moira and anywhere else for well over a decade Dogs Balls,we are trying to encourage all Lurcher enthusiast's
to take part in this event in what should be a demanding challange for most Lurcher's,i think you would also be surprised DB that the great majority
of Lurcher's attending modern day events are working dog's,but anyone that keeps a Lurcher for showing purpose's only,well i would say good luck
to them as i think it takes all type of folk to make our events successful.
It will be interesting Dogs Balls to see how your Bull Cross performs at this event.

Edited by poacherslad22, 09 May 2012 - 12:22 pm.

#70 Gone huntin'

Gone huntin'

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:03 am

It will be interesting to c what dogs can jump I bet you will only get 2 or 3 the rest are all show ponies you will have to use a plastic bag to tease them over that's all there use to

DB,

Bringing something new to an event involves a certain amount of risk in every sense, don't think the gilford men need the likes of you and you smart comments putting people off. We should all be encouraging people to come give it a go, after all it's only a bit of craic and healthy compitetion.

Or.....maybe your putting it down because you own dog isnt worth a shite and your starting to make excuses already. Do you even support this show??

#71 winner69

winner69

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:25 pm

hope they have a hid or fox tail for the lure instead of a tescos bag for billy harpers sake.maybe the show ponies wouldnt chase a proper skin as they wouldnt have seen one before,i have one for your high jump hope shes ok come moira show,after the eating she got at bally walter show . moira is allways a great show .just one question do i need to bath and use conditioner for my dog to compete in the show?haha cant wait

Edited by winner69, 09 May 2012 - 12:25 pm.

#72 young man

young man

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:28 pm

lets just say in cant FRIGEN wait to go bring on the terrier racing

#73 young man

young man

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:29 pm

What's prizes for terrier shows and raceing

??????

A engraved plate & rosette for each class winner and rosette for 2nd & 3rd and also a Trophy for Champion along with sporting dog equipment .

cheers

digging eqipment? limke wat sort

#74 poacherslad22

poacherslad22

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:06 pm

There is no digging equipment young man,it will be more leads,collars ect and the Terrier racing is on the Sunday

#75 littlefish

littlefish

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:12 pm

In the jumping competition, what is it they jump over?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users