Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Club Annual Show At Moira Game Fair

If I was that lad Ian I would tell you bert to go piss up a rope. Sticking your nose in again prick honest lads looking to run a show and you stick your nose in I hope everyone can see your true colours now unless they are your workers doing your dirty work for you on here that was dirty for a man that thinks he is well educated to put that on your not wise grow up get a life

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at the show both days and must say it was a very well organised and professionally run show. The judging standard was second to none, well done to all involved.!   There is a lot of work goes i

He'll prop be bunking off today to go kill some rats lol

Myself and Justin Hill have been running this event for 13 years now and this "dogs balls" is certainly not involved,so folks can we please resort back to possitive issue's surrounding shows rather t

Dogs' Balls,

Ian would appear to be a gentleman who realises you can have a difference of opinion without resorting to abuse. In fact if you read my post I was not attacking Ian or his organisation of what I think looks a genuinely wideranging terrier & lurcher event which will take a lot of organising BUT rather making a bit of a 'tongue in cheek' response to the claims made by the organisers of the Northern Ireland countryside festival.

Since you came on this forum you have been a bit of a 'cheer leader' for the Moira event with a downer on me, our events and until you managed to squeeze out a bit of praise for Mourne, on virtually everyone and everything else!

I was fortunate to be able to take several of the same educational opportunities available to everyone if that is in anyway relevant.

I don't need anyone to speak for me that is why, unlike you , I am on this forum under my own name. I give my opinions as I see things and childish abuse from people like you will not

stop me from doing so.

I wish Ian well with the organising of his events and especially well with them if he has you involved - what is it someone said ... 'With friends like you - who needs enemies!"

Ian has given the terrier , whippet and lurcher people real choice with his event and good luck to him.

AlbertJ

Myself and Justin Hill have been running this event for 13 years now and this "dogs balls" is certainly not involved,so folks

can we please resort back to possitive issue's surrounding shows rather than being at each throats !!!!!!

I will have a full range of events of the day up on this post soon..

Regards Ian

• Like 1

Ian,

My conversation with Dogs Balls on this thread is finished. Best of luck with your event - I hope to see you there as I am genuinely interested in the range of events you have - although I don't see us copying them as they will need a lot of organising!

As I have said the two events are different and run differently giving people choice. If I was a terrier, whippet or lucher competitor I would choose to go to both!

Albertj

got a sneaky look at the trophies for the show today, first class :thumbs:

any photo's of these trophies? what is for the simulated coursing? have one ready for it

I have no photo's of trophies to post on here Fiona you can get a look at them on the day (that's only 25 sleeps to go lol)

And there is a nice engraved plate & some sporting dog equipment for the winner of the simulated,so get Maverick ready for it

no doubt he'll be one of the contenders..

Edited by poacherslad22

Ian,

My conversation with Dogs Balls on this thread is finished. Best of luck with your event - I hope to see you there as I am genuinely interested in the range of events you have - although I don't see us copying them as they will need a lot of organising!

As I have said the two events are different and run differently giving people choice. If I was a terrier, whippet or lucher competitor I would choose to go to both!

Albertj

Good decision regarding Dogs Balls Albert ,it's important to prevent these "post hackers" from disrupting all our good work from promoting our shows..

any photo's of these trophies? what is for the simulated coursing? have one ready for it

I have no photo's of trophies to post on here Fiona you can get a look at them on the day (that's only 25 sleeps to go lol)

And there is a nice engraved plate & some sporting dog equipment for the winner of the simulated,so get Maverick ready for it

Yip...!He is getting too old now to keep up with the younger faster dogs coming along in the straight racing,also he had suffer a few bugged toes and jarred wristed over the working season, so il have a go at this instead, hope he uses his head rather than his pace....Maverick will not be hanging his boots up yet! Whats the sporting dog equipment?

Edited by Themaverick

Yip...!He is getting too old now to keep up with the younger faster dogs coming along in the straight racing,also he had suffer a few bugged toes and jarred wristed over the working season, so il have a go at this instead, hope he uses his head rather than his pace....Maverick will not be hanging his boots up yet! Whats the sporting dog equipment?

It's usually slip leads,leads,collars etc all good quality stuff that you would use.

I think Gilford L & T club are setting themselves up this year for their best show to to date. They clearly have been devoting alot of time and effort in organising it, hope it all pays off.

Good luck :good:

Cheers hope to see you there

It's usually slip leads,leads,collars etc all good quality stuff that you would use.

all very useful stuff..!!.i know a man that makes high quality ferreting nets , if you wanted to include that sort of thing i can pm you his number? he is not hard to pay

All full card of events for the weekend 26th & 27th will appear on here soon,but the Saturday is the day with all events taking place

except the straight racing which will be on the Sunday.

But remember you won't have to pay into the Main Fair any of the days to attend our Lurcher & Terrier events,so both days is a great option for all.

Edited by poacherslad22

all very useful stuff..!!.i know a man that makes high quality ferreting nets , if you wanted to include that sort of thing i can pm you his number? he is not hard to pay

We have enough equipment for Moira but will maybe get his number for August's show thanks

Edited by poacherslad22