• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did he walk with crutches by any chance :whistling:

There's also a saying, think before you type.

YOU FELLAS SEEM TO KNOW SOMEONE OF THAT PERSUASION , I COULD'NT COMMENT ..........   who do I know of this description, I cant think of anyone???

oxford should have a back as short as a 50p peice and apparently pure ones take some beating. americanss were created in america so are a blend of all the immigrants fowl settling in america including asil irish english thai etc. proper americans are easier to get hold of than proper oxfords. :whistling:

i have been told by a fella that used to work his oxfords until very recently that they would not touch any american blood or any game of other description apart from their own. the stock he would of owned would of kept in his family or friends families from when cocking was legal. these are the "oxfords" i consider pure. they are a breed in their own right, not a type or body shape . i consider americans to be like jack russels, so many different types and shapes and things people label as americans, where as the proper "oxford" to be like a greyhound, bred pure over hundreds of generations, even if something is labeled as oxford, doesnt mean it can be considered to be, in my opinion :whistling::thumbs: