Sign in to follow this  
redcharge

Slow Cookers

Anybody use them?? just got one looking for a few recipes al the ones on the net seem to be American shit :bad:

Thanks in advamce ;)

Im trying mate :angel: apparently these slow cookers meant to be a piece of piss which is why I got her one but as you can see from my post on here we're struggling....... :icon_redface:

Chop up a few vegetables, chuck in some pheasant breast and thighs, a sachet of colemans casserole mix, go enjoy a day at your chosen fieldsport, then get home to a good hot scram.

Piece of piss mate.

Im trying mate :angel: apparently these slow cookers meant to be a piece of piss which is why I got her one but as you can see from my post on here we're struggling....... :icon_redface:

my missus just throws everything in hers ;)

• Like 1

Nice on a cold winters day chicken casserole fresh veg in chunks salt pepper and chicken stock mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm turn it on at 8am ready at 4ish ad stock at the end hay presto stick it in a big Yorkshire pudding and enjoy

It is noy supposed to boil otherwise all the liquid would evaporate away and it would burn and stick

Geordie

Mine never seemed too get the food hot enough it was hot but not boiling

my missus just throws everything in hers ;)

Thats exactly what you do. I make my spag bol in it.......brillaint as it gets a chance to infuse all day. I got a ceramic one for my Xmas...not tried it yet but i will.... :thumbs:

Chop up a few vegetables, chuck in some pheasant breast and thighs, a sachet of colemans casserole mix, go enjoy a day at your chosen fieldsport, then get home to a good hot scram.

Piece of piss mate.

Eat your heart out Heston Blumenthal.

I use one all the time for meat. But i do have a problem with veg. If i stick everything in together like some do one here, the veg stays raw?

I use one all the time for meat. But i do have a problem with veg. If i stick everything in together like some do one here, the veg stays raw?

Raw or Al Dente....................... :whistling::D