Stolen, Cork

This 9 month old pup was taken out by Dungourney at the start of November.

Smooth coated male light brindle terrier pup. His ear is Tattoo'd with "U7" and he's fairly bully looking. He has an unusual look about him is friendly but can be a bit hand shy.

Serious reward for any info leading to his return.

Bryan

post-2854-0-79955200-1323129155.jpg

post-2854-0-79283100-1323129191.jpg

post-2854-0-71878200-1323129386.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name and shame them.You cant shame travellers my good man.They could not give a .... whether there was people in the house or not and would take dogs from a yard morning noon or night.   Grew up in

Rik as it goes,the terriermen over here dont get on with each other at the best of times,standing shoulder to shoulder wont ever happen,too many egos and too many grudges.

if it was round my way and a lad needed a hand i would be the first to help and it wouldn't matter if i liked him or not cause i'd hate some c.nt to take my dogs

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about this Bryan. At least you ear marked them in case they are located. I would have thought the Northsiders would have got to source of the problem by now?? I will ask about to see if anyone has heard of anything....................

what is it with Ireland,nearly all the stolen dogs on this forum are in Ireland I know some dogs are stolen in England as well but feck me, it must be and group of lads that are stealing to order surely someone has got to know who they are with the amount that go missing

having said that I hope it all goes well for u and u get your dog back it must be sickning

• Like 2