lurcher pups free to good home

21 " tts is fecking small for a working male collie is it not???

Not realy... seen some cracking working Borders around 18-21"

Cheers.

Fairplay.

The dogs we always had, and the ones you see around here are usually a good bit bigger than that, at least the dogs are anyway. You do get some smaller, lighter bitches. But most of the workers have got a bit of leg and bulk about them.

Seen a lot of little runty looking pet collies though.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whys people slaging the lad ther free to working homes this sites mad the ban will never get over turnd if we all carry on like this its suposed to be a hunting site for people that love the sport but

Obviously your lass knows more about dogs than you.

do you know the lad? how do you you if his dogs are good or not, or are you just spouting a load of pish again whin, how many litters a year do you breed?

I bought a kennel of the lad on sunday which I asume he was using for the pups I did notice there was two dogs in a kennel at top of the garden I did see the terrier but I couldn't quite see the other dog properly so I don't know really you may be right rocky

He did seem a genuin lad but who knows I don't know him personaly

Atb lads

J/D

Edited by J.DOG

cant be leave the lads got so much stick.the pups are in top condition nice and chunky smaller then i expected but they came from a big litter

pups.jpg

my lass thinks they are jrt´s lol so shes fell in love with them

Obviously your lass knows more about dogs than you. :D

• Like 5

Well all I can say is if they are not what they were put out to be I will not be best pleased its a c**ts trick and been led to beleive they are bullrusselxgreyhound???

thats exactly what they are mate and yes a c**ts trick

21 " tts is fecking small for a working male collie is it not???

Not realy... seen some cracking working Borders around 18-21"

Cheers.

Fairplay.

The dogs we always had, and the ones you see around here are usually a good bit bigger than that, at least the dogs are anyway. You do get some smaller, lighter bitches. But most of the workers have got a bit of leg and bulk about them.

Seen a lot of little runty looking pet collies though.

Heres the breed standard; 21" for dogs, smaller for bitches;

http://www.bordercollieclub.com/bordercolliebreedstandard.html

You do get some a lot bigger, but when I've been to trials, I've been quite suprised how small they were.

Cheers.

Well all I can say is if they are not what they were put out to be I will not be best pleased its a c**ts trick and been led to beleive they are bullrusselxgreyhound???

FFS how did you think they were bull/russell x greyhound when he advertised them as collie/whip x grey. :wallbash:

Can you not read?

FFS how did you think they were bull/russell x greyhound when he advertised them as collie/whip x grey. :wallbash:

Can you not read?

Was it not 1st x collie x grey?

He had a litter of russels before and a litter of french mastiffs d.d.b.d and he gave the d.d.b.d mother away and put the pups on the russel

can remember thats ,somone else has also said he was known as lurchermick aswell