lurcher pups free to good home

Look lads I have phoned him saying whats been said and he offered to take the pups back(i know where he lives) if am not happy been on phone to my mayte told him the crack and he said the same as me our lass and kids fell in love with it so thats that and what cross you saying they are?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whys people slaging the lad ther free to working homes this sites mad the ban will never get over turnd if we all carry on like this its suposed to be a hunting site for people that love the sport but

Obviously your lass knows more about dogs than you.

do you know the lad? how do you you if his dogs are good or not, or are you just spouting a load of pish again whin, how many litters a year do you breed?

Look lads I have phoned him saying whats been said and he offered to take the pups back(i know where he lives) if am not happy been on phone to my mayte told him the crack and he said the same as me our lass and kids fell in love with it so thats that and what cross you saying they are?

sire bull x jack and dam 27 tts greyhound but 2 be honest they could mastiffs haha

And also have any you lads had or seen of any pups out of large litters like these are supposed to be. If so what was the size of pups like [bANNED TEXT] ever breed they were to pups out of average litters? And if they dont turn out to be what we were told ill be getting another but will be buying lol

And also have any you lads had or seen of any pups out of large litters like these are supposed to be. If so what was the size of pups like [bANNED TEXT] ever breed they were to pups out of average litters? And if they dont turn out to be what we were told ill be getting another but will be buying lol

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/227489-bull-russell-x-greyhound/page__fromsearch__1

2 be honest mate they could end any shape of size

Well all I can say is if they are not what they were put out to be I will not be best pleased its a c**ts trick and been led to beleive they are bullrusselxgreyhound???

FFS how did you think they were bull/russell x greyhound when he advertised them as collie/whip x grey. :wallbash:

Can you not read?

yes I can read mate its what someone said to me in a message about one of his old posts! The lad told me they were colliewippet 1st x to a greyhound bitch and she had fifteen hence them being small he seemed genuine enough for me not to doubt him feel like a tit if he is bullshiting

Well all I can say is if they are not what they were put out to be I will not be best pleased its a c**ts trick and been led to beleive they are bullrusselxgreyhound???

FFS how did you think they were bull/russell x greyhound when he advertised them as collie/whip x grey. :wallbash:

Can you not read?

yes I can read mate its what someone said to me in a message about one of his old posts! The lad told me they were colliewippet 1st x to a greyhound bitch and she had fifteen hence them being small he seemed genuine enough for me not to doubt him feel like a tit if he is bullshiting

:thumbs:

Didn't the alarm bells start ringing then or did you already have the dog?

Can you not read?

he is deffo bull shitting but like you said your keeping the pup anyway

paul n scooby as i know him talked to him last year on the phone about a dog he came across as a bull shiter so looked at a few of his old posts and hey presto! stay well clear. give him his pups back and look out for what you really want( its a no brainer surely) just because the kids and wife fell in love? its you thats guna be lamping with a 16"tts russel/ grey . well done rocky for sussing this tw*t out!