Best boots for £100 or less

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe if your sitting round a lake or walking the edges of fields once a week mate, but use them an abuse them an they are crap, an utter crap if you compare them to better boots

I find these below very good, their the new gortex waterproof pro boot, the the current army use now, have been all sorts of places with mine, warm dry and comfortable.   http://www.ebay.co.u...=it

Just got some Brasher hillmaster GTX, sell for round about £100 mark, got 25|% reduction at Millets a couple fo weeks back, very comftable, light etc, so far they been waterproof as well, in fact so f

Is it possible to get a decent pair of comfy waterproof boots for less than £100, or am i flogging a dead hoss, cheers.

Always fork out as much as you can afford on your kit, some of these cheaper boot and clothing are a real false economy.

Better to pay £200 for boots and get 4 or 5 seasons out of them than pay £70 and get maybe 1 season......keep warm and dry and you will enjoy yourself a lot more :thumbs:

joh n norris is doing harkilla big game boots for £105 you wont get better for that price ...i got a pair they are a good light wieght boot ....i normally wear mendils but have got a pair of harkilla pro hunter gtx for the hill so far so good my feet have been dry and they are more comfortable than mendils but the sole does not have as much grip on wet rock ...as for jack pyke i wouldnt waste my money

i just had the seeland kids suit from johnorris an a mate had them harkila boots gotta say, great service, shall be using them again :victory:

Is it possible to get a decent pair of comfy waterproof boots for less than £100, or am i flogging a dead hoss, cheers.

Always fork out as much as you can afford on your kit, some of these cheaper boot and clothing are a real false economy.

Better to pay £200 for boots and get 4 or 5 seasons out of them than pay £70 and get maybe 1 season......keep warm and dry and you will enjoy yourself a lot more :thumbs:

Well said wilf

Just got some Brasher hillmaster GTX, sell for round about £100 mark, got 25|% reduction at Millets a couple fo weeks back, very comftable, light etc, so far they been waterproof as well, in fact so far me only moan is they that nice I dont like gettin em dirty :laugh: mind one trip out with hawk now they scuffed to death and got a divet out the leather,now I can enjoy em properly :thumbs: if I get this winter and next summer out of em I will be happy enough :victory:

• Like 1

Just got some Brasher hillmaster GTX, sell for round about £100 mark, got 25|% reduction at Millets a couple fo weeks back, very comftable, light etc, so far they been waterproof as well, in fact so far me only moan is they that nice I dont like gettin em dirty :laugh: mind one trip out with hawk now they scuffed to death and got a divet out the leather,now I can enjoy em properly :thumbs: if I get this winter and next summer out of em I will be happy enough :victory:

brasher are a great boot. i bought a pair in tk max for 60pound and they lasted me 2yrs constant hard wear through rough ground, farming hunting walking. only took them off to go to bed. only fault with them was they were b*****ds when it came to laces as they were forever breaking.

brasher are a great boot. i bought a pair in tk max for 60pound and they lasted me 2yrs constant hard wear through rough ground, farming hunting walking. only took them off to go to bed. only fault with them was they were b*****ds when it came to laces as they were forever breaking.

Used to wear brashers years ago, still got an old pair albeit cracked and worn.... There not a patch on the more expensive boots like the military style, or high leg support boots from meindl, lowa, hanwag, etc there too low on the ankle and the leather goes pretty quick, very light and comfortable though..

Used to wear brashers years ago, still got an old pair albeit cracked and worn.... There not a patch on the more expensive boots like the military style, or high leg support boots from meindl, lowa, hanwag, etc there too low on the ankle and the leather goes pretty quick, very light and comfortable though..

leather cracked on mine as well but i dont. take the best care of my boots either. id buy them again though as they are a comfy boot