Sign in to follow this  
welshnutter69

whippet x english bull...first cross

Socks and Sandals?

I think your both fags, but us S.A.S see things differently................

Socks and sandals? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, D.

I could explain to you and macken BUT official secrets act and all that................. ;)

I'll prepare supper in front of the open fire :D

Open fire ?

Photo removed as im eating soon :bad:

My kid walked into the room and seen that picture just as I was reading the post, grow up

did the kid notice your white shoes :thumbs:

Scottish ambulance service. The real heroes.

Ignore his para twang, they make their own lingo up. Full of bum boys. I've seen the videos.......

He must be a taker...... With his para smock and jungle boots on

I'll prepare supper in front of the open fire :D

Open fire ?

Photo removed as im eating soon :bad:

My kid walked into the room and seen that picture just as I was reading the post, grow up

did the kid notice your white shoes :thumbs:

Yes but I explained to him it was your fanny :bad:

• Like 1

Scottish ambulance service. The real heroes.

Ignore his para twang, they make their own lingo up. Full of bum boys. I've seen the videos.......

He must be a taker...... With his para smock and jungle boots on

Couldnt agree more.... your only gay if you push back.

Paratrooper not Soldier get it right!

Wtf :laugh:

EMBARRASMENT :bad:

Wilf is a General in the T.A..............

He may well be simo but you mate are a captain in the WI :air_kiss:

:laugh: :laugh:

Paratrooper not Soldier get it right!

So your not a soldier then? And when was the last time you parachuted into combat? I thought so. That's if you in the para's and not the airborne artillery? Para's don't wear gloves or goretex or soft hats because they're too tough for it. Or too stupid to put it on. Do you get paid extra for having cold hands or being wet. Naa me neither.

Chill out with the 'AIRBOURNE, YEAH DUDE' just makes you look like a brew bitch. Nice picture looking chippy as fcuk, where's your helmet............ Crow

And i agree with the too stupid bit who the f**k wants to look all niggy in helmets gloves etc put a pair of jungle boots on a Para smock and Look ali! Im not the one getting my back up you are!

Did you fail P Coy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

AIRBOURNE

please dont act the c**t ....how long have you done 3 years at most i guess,,,,bet you didnt even go to browning barracks for debt para did you?

Deerman- don't get wrong, the para's a bloody good and every one of them is proud to be in

The regiment unlike some others. Im mortar platoon and in afghan in December last year we had all red tape on what we could do. We had our hands tied so to speak. Out on the ground and a compound was nailing us, maybe about 5 pax with various weapons, called in our own mortar support who got denied to help us out due to the fact that a week earlier my mortar had hit a compound containing civvies. So the big wigs were taking it extremely cautious. Willing to lose one of us than a civvy it seems!

The para support mortars got

Permission and dropped the bombs that we needed. Wiped the place out and saved us a few injuries.

Good bunch of lads but te whole were better than you and all this brovado makes him

Look like a knob. No need really.

Sign in to follow this