Sign in to follow this  
welshnutter69

whippet x english bull...first cross

Feck that ye could of sold them as pure english bulls and made a packet it is nearly xmas and a dog is for making money not just for xmas didnt ye lot know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry for the silly post boys i couldnt resist :icon_redface:

• Like 1

yes, thats why theres a small fee on them, to TRY and get them decent homes...

most would try and sell these as top workers just to make a few coins...

thay are sold as genuine as possible to insure the best possible chance of a good home

Guest hunterside

Feck that ye could of sold them as pure english bulls and made a packet it is nearly xmas and a dog is for making money not just for xmas didnt ye lot know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry for the silly post boys i couldnt resist :icon_redface:

or in korea its for dinner aswell as breakfast :laugh:

Saw one of these crosses up at the Highland Sports Fair at Moy, looked cracking to me.....I would love one!

Where is your mate at? If I can organise transport I'll take a pup off him.

fair comment that is...but as we know parents of these pups dont work..but....there is a chance thay will work, thay are from working back grounds...thayd make an ok bushing/ferreting/mooching dog?

Always rely on wn69 to cause a stir in the sale ads :laugh: :laugh:

Pups look well to be fair :thumbs:

Take all your mates down to the local library and teach them how to work a computer. I'm sure with all the pups they are selling they can afford the £5

they only allow 200 folk in at a time :laugh:

• Like 1

Guest D.F.K

look like nice pups......but gaining finanicaly from accidental matings. IS A JOKE

dont know why everyone getting pissy at least he is trying to help out if he is selling all the time then he will be caught out soon enough im sure but everyone should concentrate on helping to find good home that everyone on here claims to have so at least he being honest and aiming to do right by the pups and everyone needs to try and help his mate has f****d up has everyone on here never screwed up and has a halo??? I dont think so im afarid. Nice pups if had room in my kennels i would take one for life if it worked or not and i will ask my clients and frends that i know would keep for life if they like the look of them or interested in my opion anyone got an issue phone the lad who made the mistake in my mind good luck hope they find homes they are nice looking pups

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

pull yer tongue out of his arse mate the guys only trying to sell pups.

Ha love it!, whats the problem its not like hes asking £150 or anything stupid, cant even do favours on here without the little nit pickers getting there 1p in!

Going against rules????? F* ck us hunting folk wouldn't such a thing surly???? I know welsh hunters and know what he has in his kennel, there isn't a litter of any sort. And to be honest, if a mate asked me to do him a turn, I wouldn't batter an eye lid. I'd have used the bucket on this litter but please realise some people couldn't do it, there fore the pups have to be found homes. I wonder if some one posted an accidental mating of a famous line bred dog (untested) would there be as much moaning as there is now??

Sign in to follow this