Sign in to follow this  
matt32

A days digging in somerset

I know its a long shot but im intrested in coming along for a days digging if anyone can help,Ive already got a bullx and just need some help in wether to stick with running dogs or try a terrier for my next dog.Id be willing to sort out a nights lamping or some meat for your dogs or yourself in return for taking me out cheers matt

part of somerset you from mate if you dont mind me asking? :thumbs:

just moved to pawlett mate me so not to far,am just startin to get to no the farmers down there so if i here of owt al let you no mate :thumbs:

you had to move mate for one reson,you a sex pest.........

• Like 1

cheers,id appreciate that do you run lurchers at all if you fancy a night lamping or amooch during the day send me a pm cheers matt

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SammG
      Good evening all,
      Please find my details below, available at short notice. I have worked round farms/estates for years and am looking to secure permissions for rough shooting - a hobby of mine in and around Winchester/Hampshire, i´m willing to travel a little. Land has become hard to find, so am offering my services to those who can help open a few doors for me or help me with the right introductions. Young (32) Fit, skilled with my hands and not scared of a bit of hard work, trustworthy and intelligent. If you need a hand or a bit of labor fire me an email and i´ll respond asap. All the best, Sam email - sgeermail@gmail.com
    • By Ethan davies
      Just wondering if any ones up for going out with the terriers or ferreting Im based in South Wales willing to travel or drive cheers
    • By MAIN MAN
      looking to get one any out there for sale? gloucestershire
    • By dogmad riley
      Ferret wanted hob or jill. Will travel in a 20 mile radius of Doncaster.

Have many years experience with ferrets. Wanted one before season started but circumstances didn't let me.

Thanks
    • By shootlodge
      as it says above wanted ....... inbox me please