Sign in to follow this  
oznblue

testing the water

tell u wat boys all u whith a problem and ur so called super dogs any of u fancy a nite out we me and mine ? i can gaurantee itl be an eye opener fr u so come on u propper dog men lets see wholl come and show me how its done and for any one who is intrested in a pup if they havent made the grade at 18 month old i will give u your muney bk plus 50 quid for your fuel muney i cant say any fairer than that

be fairer if you give them£50 now and they pay you for the pup when its 18month IF its made the grade :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

tell u wat boys all u whith a problem and ur so called super dogs any of u fancy a nite out we me and mine ? i can gaurantee itl be an eye opener fr u so come on u propper dog men lets see wholl come and show me how its done and for any one who is intrested in a pup if they havent made the grade at 18 month old i will give u your muney bk plus 50 quid for your fuel muney i cant say any fairer than that

be fairer if you give them£50 now and they pay you for the pup when its 18month IF its made the grade :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

:laugh:

yea thats a rate gud idea mate thanxs for the advice i whish id ave fort of it sooner to be honest i tell u what leeview u come and fetch a pup n u can have that deal an fcukthe ban its orate havin the name sat in ur arm chair hows about u exercise ur opionion and get out we ya dogs sted o sat in ur armchair and jo54 u keep we the inn crowd mate every time fcuk the ban says owt u remind him how clever he is mugs

fcuk the ban way to much time on his hands this is the dogs for sale section wich genrally means there will be dogs for sale on here i bet your an anti to what an arse hole giving me abuse for breeding my bitch twice big wow mate if i was in it to make money i wouldnt be doin it with a lurcher id be doing it with some sort of pedegree if your not intrested why bother posting thats all you do is ridicule people i bet you dont even fukcing hunt a class div....

• Like 1

FTB yeh havnae half pissed them off bud,,, hahahahaha keep up the good work

I'd hope more people will give me a hand since the season is very near. :thumbs:

lmao i swear we dont need any mod keeping check of the dog section,FTB seems to have that firmly in control.its his vocation.ill bet there a few will thin twice before posting dogs for sale hahah

Yea cause es doing a great job of stoping people from posting u lot are a set of mugs do any of u actualy keep working dogs or just sit on here pretending ftb keep up the great work uve bin promoted from vilidge idiot to hero lad keep at it

• Like 1

money back can't after 18 months ...... can't be bad as long as you stick to it ............ how about i give you £50 for a pup when they is ready and at 18 months if the pups any good you come over to me for a nite out and i give you another £50 ..... you'll be fed and water'd also :thumbs: ........

Sign in to follow this