Private Gun/Gear Sales - !!POTENTIAL SCAM!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are failing to note that it was DavyT who validated H1989 publically when this first came up on here.   This is internet land, how do we know that DavyT wasn't involved, simple, we don't! If Dav

I think the gobshites who posted on here in defence of Hunter1989 should repay your money between them ................   Where are you now boys?   You stood up for H1989 when I was trying to exp

According to Royal Mail's tracking service David Graham received my letter yesterday at ~3pm. A copy of which is below.   5th May 2011   Mr David Graham,   On the 12th April 2011 you received Â

Posted Images

Another snake exposed.... :thumbdown: ..There was something dodgy about him frm the start. Time and time again i say to people: Only pay by paypal. IF the seller is genuine then there won't be a problem.

And i should imagine that was a complete load of bollocks about his 'daughter' being ripped off by someone too, when genuine people donated their hard earned cash.... :thumbdown: Sounds like he has been doing this a while. :blink:

Strongstuff, you were , once again, correct. :thumbs:

You weren't far behind me in your "correctness" either! :thumbs:

It was just dodgy, that whole "my little girl hasn't got a gun" thing, then when a lad rang the gun shop to order and pay for a gun for H1989's daughter the gunshop said no way was the gun suitable for a young girl and it sounded dodgy so refused the lads money.

But then members (being the right word!) spoke up for him and said he was good and honest etc.

Where are they now .............. :search:

hes lower than a snakes belly this rat i dont know how anyone could say they were his friend

I thought he was a good chap being rounded on for a problem that was caused the Royal Mail, then as facts emerged it became clear that he had not used an appropriate postage service (ie an insured one like Signed For First Class or Special Delivery). In the end that time after a lot of pressure he did refund the money. This is just out and out scamming. I cannot defend that and indeed have stuck my contributions into this. I hate scammers, bane of life for genuine people (like me I hasten to add, check out mole on the BSAOG and you will find I have been recommended as a good person to buy things off of, sold a Crosman and an FX Pump).

I have removed him from the my friends and admit now I was wrong! The police should now be involved, he should be arrested and treated like the criminal he is. Fraud is a crime and he has obtained money by deception! Makes me sick to think I defended him over the Range Finder! Sorry to all who knew better!

Oly can you take a look at this advert and check out the mobile number? If this is one you have for Hunter1989 please let us know!

More BSA for sale from Hunter/Jamie?

Interesting to see that he believes that £380 is cheap for a super ten with silencer, pellets, scope and bag, my wife paid £300, got a Realtree dipped one (done by BSA) and that included a pump as well...

Edited by secretagentmole

From information provided to me from a number of shooting forums owners Steven Graham appears to have had expensive bad deals on at least two other accounts – one almost cost a guy anther £300, but thankfully he coerced Paypal to claw back £270 of this money – again, another rifle that also did not get delivered.

:hmm: Paypal have very strict rules that they dont have anything to do with ANY guns whatsoever,guns,parts of or even pellets and wont entertain claims from anyone that have used Paypal in such transactions

Y.I.S.Leeview

Well the shooting boys should get this sorted as they all meet on a regular basis........in fact they're organising a meeting soon.

That would be great if they could!!

Hunters buddy.....Guns for sale :hmm:

Thanks for that info - webpage saved offline (so they can't edit it!)

Oly can you take a look at this advert and check out the mobile number? If this is one you have for Hunter1989 please let us know!

More BSA for sale from Hunter/Jamie?

That's one of the phone numbers I have for his brother David Graham...remarkable coincidence??

MANY MANY thanks for all the responses and messages so far guys...greatly greatly appreciated, keep it coming, it all helps!! :good::signthankspin::good: