Now thats what I call terrier work III

well after a real real shit week for me... and thinking about packing it all in , i came home yesterday from doing some tree work to find darcy had sent me a little present

Now thats what I call terrier work III ...............

after having a bath, i sat down a read it all... there are some great articles in it from the man himself J DARCY a interview with JOHN PARKS and many , many more great reads from lads around the country who work the little tykes week in week out through out the season .....

so for anyone who has not got it you should get yourself a copy its a great read ...

regards wag thumbs.gif

sat down and read it yesterday tea time.great read again.love the russell from the cotswolds.would love a dog like that myself. :whistling:

That dog looked very gay and runty, just like its owner really!

i could not put mine down till it was finished great read !! john parks interview was great, jd ask question we all ask and jp answer them as we like to hear them, honestly! and as it is

well done darcy

atb sounder

Mine arrived this morning, just sat down and have read a few chapters already, really good, got to agree with the lads though, the Russell from the Cotswolds has a definate hint of Plummer and gayness in it.........

Mine arrived this morning, just sat down and have read a few chapters already, really good, got to agree with the lads though, the Russell from the Cotswolds has a definate hint of Plummer and gayness in it.........

you lot obviously dont know a good dog when you see one.typicle hunting life.

post-589-0-05958500-1300827004_thumb.jpg

the future.