very unwelcome visitor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye

No they are not laddie! The police have become hamstrung by the arseholes we un-elect to Govern us; as politics have become over the last decade. Life today is not about service and good manners and

well matt up here in the north east we dont have a lot of faith in the justice system so we do it our ways nowt would have happened to the prick once the coppers had smacked his bum so f**k you yo

Oh no, he's questioning my manliness. Guess what, I don't care if you think I'm soft, or spineless or whatever. Also calling me "elitist" makes me chuckle, and I read the Guardian, as well as the Times and any other paper. See, I take the time to fully form a point of view, not just read one paper and think that's how every "right thinking" (how I hate that f*****g phrase!) person should think. I make my own mind up.

Just because I'm the only one who thinks he behaved badly, that makes me wrong does it? Whole populations have been wrong in the past!

If someone broke in to my house, yes, I'd call the police. They'd also have to deal with the dog, who takes a dim view of unknown people in the house, and if they got past the dog and were a threat to me then I'd deal with them accordingly. Would I give them a slapping? If they were a threat to me, of course I would. But I'm man enough to sto[p kicking them when they're down.

I'm sorry, but punishment DOESN'T WORK! Look at how many people come out of prison only to re-offend immediately after.

I can't be bothered to argue with you lot any more. If you can't see the stupidity of your stance, then no amount of reason is going to change your minds.

Is there any chance of you answering my question?

I wanted to know how your non confrontational response would have resolved the problem? Would your system have resulted in any repercussions for the thief? Or would he have just become another statistic while your neighbour was left out of pocket?

Another question, if punishment doesnt work why would you call the police? Whats the point of calling the police and sending him to prison if he will only re-offend? If fact why not give every scrote carte blanche to rob and steal? After all punishment doesnt work does it?

You dont, by any chance, work in politics do you? I only think this because your thinking appears to be in line with the policies that are bringing our country to its knees.

Oh no, he's questioning my manliness. Guess what, I don't care if you think I'm soft, or spineless or whatever. Also calling me "elitist" makes me chuckle, and I read the Guardian, as well as the Times and any other paper. See, I take the time to fully form a point of view, not just read one paper and think that's how every "right thinking" (how I hate that f*****g phrase!) person should think. I make my own mind up.

Just because I'm the only one who thinks he behaved badly, that makes me wrong does it? Whole populations have been wrong in the past!

If someone broke in to my house, yes, I'd call the police. They'd also have to deal with the dog, who takes a dim view of unknown people in the house, and if they got past the dog and were a threat to me then I'd deal with them accordingly. Would I give them a slapping? If they were a threat to me, of course I would. But I'm man enough to sto[p kicking them when they're down.

I'm sorry, but punishment DOESN'T WORK! Look at how many people come out of prison only to re-offend immediately after.

I can't be bothered to argue with you lot any more. If you can't see the stupidity of your stance, then no amount of reason is going to change your minds.

The wee prick got cauth and got a slap.Cant see you argument..Its not bullying.Maybe we could get him a social worker.Then he could go on a few holidays just to get inside his head and work out his problems. The poor sole.And we could all help by paying more taxes.Naw f**k it .Hit him a good crack on the jaw and be done with it.:thumbs:

• Like 2

I wanted to know how your non confrontational response would have resolved the problem? Would your system have resulted in any repercussions for the thief? Or would he have just become another statistic while your neighbour was left out of pocket?

Another question, if punishment doesnt work why would you call the police? Whats the point of calling the police and sending him to prison if he will only re-offend? If fact why not give every scrote carte blanche to rob and steal? After all punishment doesnt work does it?

You dont, by any chance, work in politics do you? I only think this because your thinking appears to be in line with the policies that are bringing our country to its knees.

what would you have done if he fell hit his head and died!!! someones kid, brother etc, well thats what i tell the kids in my gym, being macho is great. but accidents easily happen mate, you may laugh and say 'how dramatic' etc, too many times attacking people like this results in a lot more, however i would have done the same when i was younger lol, but what you did is a bit on the excessive side, but so is stealing!! nowt worse than getting robbed, apart from hit with a plank of wood lol

I agree if theres someone bigger than me to make the first hit count... But likes said above a friend of mine got into an incident and hit someone with a yard broom. One hit to the Head Dead!

I guess when youve got adrenaline pumping through you your just take everything in your stride and do things how you think they should be done.

Kick the thieving little twat whilst hes down fcuking scum of this earth! :)

I wouldnt have booted him whilst hes down but Stomped on the knobs hands!

Im sure matt_hooks would be very appreciative if you were the one helping him out! Protecting his £100's thousands pounds worth of gear!

Well Done Buddy!

(Any houses for sale near you?) lol

probably so they get there 3 meals a day,rent paid and can sit on there arse all day watching tv , but you think the government do a good job so your opinion is hardly surprising.

whats wrong is he could still run afterwards, better off ringing the police and telling them you was minding your own business when you heard a smash and seen the lad had tripped over on the tv`s cable that he was carrying and must of smashed his face through the screen :whistling:

i suppose youre right imernater if he bangs his head, but IFS can be owt, like if you didnt step in and do owt, and the owner of the alotment lets say is an old guy??? catches him and the thief ends up hitting the him resulting in him dieing??? if kno1 would have caught this kid and gave him a smack he would be back everyday!!! this may have made him think twice, if my son did this and told me someones hit him cos hes got caught!1 well he,d be getting a boot up arse from me too??

Edited by pipa

what would you have done if he fell hit his head and died!!! someones kid, brother etc, well thats what i tell the kids in my gym, being macho is great. but accidents easily happen mate, you may laugh and say 'how dramatic' etc, too many times attacking people like this results in a lot more, however i would have done the same when i was younger lol, but what you did is a bit on the excessive side, but so is stealing!! nowt worse than getting robbed, apart from hit with a plank of wood lol

It wasnt me that did it but you are right to a degree. I knew a lad at years ago that got in a fight outside a club, hit the other guy who fell and hit his head on a curb and died. He ended up inside for manslaughter.

That said i would still step in, there is a famous quote, dont know who by, goes something like "all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to sit back and do nothing". It sounds a bit dramatic in this context but true none the less.

shall we put this to bed now lads? im impressed at how many of you think in the same lines as me so its up and down the country that people are sick to death of the soft and gentle approach to criminals being let off with a smacked arse! THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH even matt who made the topic a bit interesting!lol

I used to go out nicking peoples milk when i were a kid, one day the milkman caught me, gave me a belting and guess what, i stopped doing it. in fact, most of my valuable life lessons have been learned from a slap. or two.icon_redface.gif nowadays if i caught a criminal in the act i would always assume he is armed (not like when i were a kid) and act accordingly.

If he fell and hit his head resulting in his untimely death some poor innocent fellow would go to prison for stopping a crime.

He is of course a relative to someone one, Don't change the fact he is a thieving b*****d :whistling:

Theres already been to many innocent folk grace our prisons for apprehending thieves in my very honest of opinions, Some very famous cases indeed. :wallbash:

Karpman

Thanks for the thread guys, it's been very entertaining for me! :snack:

I think this debate has been flogged to death and I don't want to continue it. However, regardless of what you think about the original poster's actions, they would not have occurred had the perpetrator not made the conscious decision to commit his crime in the first place... :whistling:

good on you for giving him a slap he got no more than he deserved..

eye for an eye if you ask me....people would be far less willing to hurt other people if they knew when caught they would have the very same dun to the in return.

Andy

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

Well done mate i would have done the same because the police are fuxxing crap