Mike brown whippets?

told ye aint all aboot numbers or beating people :blink:

more like improving on what i got an can do, call me what ye like

but im the same wae most things in life, birds, dogs life in generalm forgive me for wanting better haha

you just stick to your life of settling for what ye got haha, thats why this country is the way it is........

burying yer heads in the sand, an too scared to call shite, shite :thumbdown:

whippets ffs :no:

:bye:

You missed my point mate, it's not all linear. Like birds. Everyone likes to improve, bt you can meet a really hot woman and end up leaving her for a woman that most folk would think less hot but its someone your more satisfied with. Someone that makes YOU happier by the way that she does things. Same with dogs, you might catch more with one but get less enjoyment than working another dog that may catch slightly less.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mike brown didnt become well known because he has worked his dogs, and thats a fact, he became well known because he used to sell his dogs using the "LAGUNA" name, (which wasnt/isnt his to use,) lyla

I have nothing against anyone breeding working dogs I do however hate people breeding working dogs that dont get them out and work them but will bull shit you when you get there and tell you they are

Bottom line im 24 iv only worked whippets for 12 years and raced greyhounds since i can remember i dont debate that a man breeding longer than i have lived will have forgoten more than i know but when

Posted Images

And if your whips were too small to see game moveing in the beam . . . . .. i dont think height was the problem :icon_eek:

so a 21 ats dog can see as far as a 28ats dog can it :blink:

me thinks you need oot more chief :whistling:

So now any dog under 22 inch is shit is it? Depending on the land you run a small dog can see anything the beam lands on, other times a bigger dog suits, not rocket science but no reason to only bred one type, height or x of running dog. WOuld be a bit boring would it not?

• Like 1

but im the same wae most things in life, birds, dogs life in generalm forgive me for wanting better haha

you just stick to your life of settling for what ye got haha, thats why this country is the way it is........

You missed my point mate, it's not all linear. Like birds. Everyone likes to improve, bt you can meet a really hot woman and end up leaving her for a woman that most folk would think less hot but its someone your more satisfied with. Someone that makes YOU happier by the way that she does things. Same with dogs, you might catch more with one but get less enjoyment than working another dog that may catch slightly less.

dotty doo no`s sh*t about dogs .............he had 2 in his life .....:whistling:

• Like 1

you said if a whippet couldnae see what i was lampin, it was hardly the dogs fault, well it couldnt an it was its fault, as the bigger dogs see said quarry,

ye trying to put livestock in the same catregry as a shag noo ffs

do you shag yer dogs????

all i said is if ye serious about lamping an wanna do well at it, dont get a whippet,

an deffo dont get 1 off a guy that breeds for money :bye:

dotty doo no`s sh*t about dogs .............he had 2 in his life .....:whistling:

here we go again lol

can you prove the ammpunt of dogs iv had????

cos i know there are members on here who have been oot wae more than 2 of my dogs at the same time,

an have sat in my house while more than 2 of my dogs where there :laugh:

wheras by your own addmission, you sold pups you bred to peddlars,

facts are i only ever bred 1 litter, an they were rehomed free, even after i paid oot stud fees, docking fees, food an med bills, they were gifted ..............

can you say same :thumbs:

you said if a whippet couldnae see what i was lampin, it was hardly the dogs fault, well it couldnt an it was its fault, as the bigger dogs see said quarry,

do you shag yer dogs????

all i said is if ye serious about lamping an wanna do well at it, dont get a whippet,

tell what dog you run .........:icon_redface: and where you get your info from ...............:whistling:

do you shag yer dogs????

tell what dog you run .........:icon_redface: and where you get your info from ...............:whistling:

what info is that lenny?????

do you shag yer dogs????

this lad is full of him self chating sh*t and he has been in the dog game 5 years and done feck all with dogs all text book stuf and bullsh*t to look good joke shop cu*t but this is a keyboard hunter :laugh: if this lad post look at his content and see for yous self he just a player .....

• Like 1

do you shag yer dogs????

this lad is full of him self chating sh*t and he has been in the dog game 5 years and done feck all with dogs all text book stuf and bullsh*t to look good joke shop cu*t but this is a keyboard hunter :laugh:

dog in my avatar would be more than 5 years old :laugh:

got a lakie here that is older than 5 :whistling:

And if your whips were too small to see game moveing in the beam . . . . .. i dont think height was the problem :icon_eek:

FFS Height has nothin to do with how far a dog can see :blink: ,you mean height gives the dog a better vantage over obsticles, 6" is a lot between the sheets but what are you lamping for 6" to make that big a difference ?????? when you talk about "BIGGER STUFF" dont blame the dog , blame the man behind the light, its horses for courses,the bigger dogs your talkin about in certain situations would be 2nd rate to a whippet but it doesnt mean that bigger dog was inferior in the field just not suited to that situation, seb coe wouldnt live with big linford christie over a sprint but it didnt make him a bad athlete , also your honest enough to say you dont like the man so that explains your BITTERNESS, you take it out on slatin his dogs and tryin to run him down, problem you have mate is people will work his dogs and appreciate them for what they can do ~ not what they cant do.

• Like 1

FFS Height has nothin to do with how far a dog can see :blink: ,you mean height gives the dog a better vantage over obsticles, 6" is a lot between the sheets but what are you lamping for 6" to make that big a difference ?????? when you talk about "BIGGER STUFF" dont blame the dog , blame the man behind the light, its horses for courses,the bigger dogs your talkin about in certain situations would be 2nd rate to a whippet but it doesnt mean that bigger dog was inferior in the field just not suited to that situation, seb coe wouldnt live with big linford christie over a sprint but it didnt make him a bad athlete , also your honest enough to say you dont like the man so that explains your BITTERNESS, you take it out on slatin his dogs and tryin to run him down, problem you have mate is people will work his dogs and appreciate them for what they can do ~ not what they cant do.

good and honest post about time someone was bringing him down to size with the TRUTH ;)

to true mate just look at his posts hes a fack jelous man sad but true .....:thumbs: