.177 ACCURATE HEAVY PELLETS

Hi lads,

I use Bisley Magnums in my Ultra and they seem quite accurate.

Si

cheers mate, yeah will try them out!

also you posted some advice on my 's410 review' post, anyway i went out and got the s410 classic yesterday and i love it already

zeroed in about 10 mins putting pellet on pellet at 35 yards and christened it with a 40 metre crow just after!

i got an aa airms silencer for it from shop as didnt want to wait, but just wondered wil i notice the difference with the twink mk2 as the aa one ive got is really quiet to my ears anyway. or is the case that it will make a quiet gun even quieter.

thanks

scott

Hi Scott,

Yes if you fit a Mark 2 Twink there wll be a big difference in sound, or lack of it to what the AA silencer produces.

Quite a few lads on here with S410's have all converted to Twink mark 2 silencers mate.

Better off asking lads like

Markhew

Hunter1989

Davyt63

I have one on my r10 and one on my Ultra and the Ultra is very quiet even at the muzzle.

Si

Edited by zini

Bisley Mags and Baracuds are exactly the same pellet. Both made by H and N but in different tins. :thumbs:

My HW90 loved them in .177. If your gun shoots well with them, you'll not go far wrong. I've been useing Dynamic TM1's from my .177 RWS 52 (9.5 grains) and I'm very impressed with their performance as well.

Cheers.