Sign in to follow this  
jimmyg

Sean Frain

got given the rabbiting one, how much did the two year old get paid for providing the art work. got to admit,it was shite really. :whistle: :drink:

Rather than start a new thread on Mr Frain, I'll mention it here. I've just noticed in the Tideline advert in EDRD that this prolific author has another book out..."The Year Of The Working Terrier". Original title :clapper: . Please note and I quote; " Profusely illustrated throughout with cartoons, drawings and b-w photos". Anyone got it yet? ;)

Edited by cragman

Rather than start a new thread on Mr Frain, I'll mention it here. I've just noticed in the Tideline advert in EDRD that this prolific author has another book out..."The Year Of The Working Terrier". Original title :clapper: . Please note and I quote; " Profusely illustrated throughout with cartoons, drawings and b-w photos". Anyone got it yet? ;)

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: My mag was waiting when I got in from work, I too saw the advert and the hairs on the back on my neck stood up and I expressed a little wee in anticipation :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

I would dearly love to read that, but just for the laugh.

But there's no way in hell that I'd spend good money on it.

Here's a theory, Sean Frain is really a comedian like Ricky Gervais did with David Brent and he's purposely writing the worst possible crap he can think of, and we'll all look back on this in a few years and call him a comic genius.

At least, that would be my excuse, if I wrote any of that shite. :laugh:

His daddy was d.b.Plummer :D

you read my mind when i was young i thought plummer was god and couldnt wait for his next book beleived every word itl be the same with frain and todays young hunters truly crap drawings .lots of lies

you read my mind when i was young i thought plummer was god and couldnt wait for his next book beleived every word itl be the same with frain and todays young hunters truly crap drawings .lots of lies

At least as a kid I loved reading Plummers books. Frain has the style............I take it back he has no style :laugh:

Edited by Simoman

I think frain is on a mission to carry on where plummer left off -After all he was his understudy and thought the world of old bri . :censored::censored::censored:

you set of nasty ba##ards!!! personally i was thinkoing of giving him an open cheque to illustrate my next book with those superb pencil drawings that can only be described as "unique". :clapper::D

Guest WILF

I tell you this much, Frain is the best cure for insomnia that I have come across :big_boss:

I dont want to be seen jumping on the bandwagon , but ive just TRIED to read his rat hunting book and to be honest it was utter crap :angry:

has anyone read his paterdale one ? is it as bad?

The guy's a genius ....... think about that one ;) .

Exist ?...... Of course he does !! , PM Fellman Chalky he'll tell you :yes: .

He is a genius Chief, he makes money from it :clapper: