Sign in to follow this  
TOMO

WARRENER NEW FILM

THIS IS A SURPRISINGLY GOOD FILM , WITH LOTS OF DIFFRENT STUFF ON IT , FROM CALLING IN HARES TO SHOOT WITH A CATAPULT TO TICKLING TROUT TO GATE NETTING , DRAGNETTING PARTRIGE.

YES ALL IN ALL A GOOD WATCH EVEN THOUGH THE WARRENER CAN BE A NOISEY IRATATING TIT SUMTIMES :11:

:)

have you got a copy yet mate?......did you get my pm about those DVD's i need to send you?

WELL LADS ,

OVER THE YEARS IVE RUN INTO SOME VERY INTERESTING PEOPLE AND VERY TALENTED PEOPLE ,

FROM LADS WHO WORKED IN HARMONY WITH THEIR DOGS AND CATAPULT TO LADS WHO HAD WEBBED FEET THEY SPENT THAT MUCH TIME IN THE RIVER POACHING FISH

AND ALWAYS ....I THOUGHT , SOMEONE SHOULD GET THESE MASTERS AT WORK ON TAPE ....FOR ONCE GONE THERE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE LOST TOO

THE WARRENERS TAPE WILL HOPEFULLY BE A FITTING TRIBUTE TO THESE SKILLS ....

DUCKWING ;)

THIS IS A SURPRISINGLY GOOD FILM , WITH LOTS OF DIFFRENT STUFF ON IT , FROM CALLING IN HARES TO SHOOT WITH A CATAPULT TO TICKLING TROUT TO GATE NETTING , DRAGNETTING PARTRIGE.

YES ALL IN ALL A GOOD WATCH EVEN THOUGH THE WARRENER CAN BE A NOISEY IRATATING TIT SUMTIMES :11:

where can i get a copy i could not find it on his website

hello all anyone know where to buy this video? thanks

Edited by conor

i have a copy of this dvd its pretty good :drink:

i agree he can be irritating,and for most of the time :drink:

Anyone know what GEN NV equipment he used for the snaring and longnetting scenes?Excellent footage :yes:

was a big fan of the warrens films and met the man a few times and even have his book singed by the man even been to one of his night shows which is a good doo ,so im glad that his new vid is sounding ok as the last few were crap to tell the truth. .save me a copy ..rob

Plenty of requests where to buy the thing, but noone answering. Come on lads some of you have got it from somewhere so must know.

:signthankspin: in advance

Heres the details

The old ways of the poacher

State dvd or video.

£26 plus £1.50 p&p

Warrener Productions

P.O Box 36

Tavistock

Devon

Telephone 01822 832990