Harkila Prohunter Trousers

:clapper::clapper: Pair of queens!!..........TOMO, I have been saving up for 5 years lol lol

Darcy, how dare you cast aspersions on my greek god like figure......no more feeling my tits for you young man :clapper::clapper:

:icon_redface::cry:

Oh, I retract that statement.......Your mammaries are a sight to behold, and i am drawn to them like pissheads to a curry!! :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper::clapper: Pair of queens!!..........TOMO, I have been saving up for 5 years lol lol

Darcy, how dare you cast aspersions on my greek god like figure......no more feeling my tits for you young man :clapper::clapper:

:icon_redface::cry:

Oh, I retract that statement.......Your mammaries are a sight to behold, and i am drawn to them like pissheads to a curry!! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: A word of advice,dont touch any of the sealand gear,ive had the whole range and it aint worth a :wankerzo4:

• 2 weeks later...

all the cool kids are using seeland when wet and carhatt when dry..... best you stick to the adidas city boy :D:D

in turth you can porbaly afford to spend that on the bottom half as your so hardcorse you very rarely need to wear anything above your waist. well apart from your bra.

all the cool kids are using seeland when wet and carhatt when dry..... best you stick to the adidas city boy :D:D

in turth you can porbaly afford to spend that on the bottom half as your so hardcorse you very rarely need to wear anything above your waist. well apart from your bra.

Its bare chested all the way when you are as hardcore as me you gay and you knows it!!..........dont make me get "off the chain" on your lilly white ass!!

I liked those seeland things you got and have ordered a pair.....out of stock at the moment, thats the trouble with the slimmer sizes :tongue2:

First time I've heard 38" waist refered to as slim :icon_eek: ,must be something in that part of the country.

I saw a grand pair of digging jeans the other day.Plenty of pockets,zips,and reinforced patches eveywhere.If you sweep aside the fact you'd look like a tit (which he did :tongue2: ) they were just the job!.Thinking about it,they were a fairly slim cut for a 40" waist :laugh::laugh:

:clapper::clapper: Chavs go digging :laugh::laugh: ........he is most certainly getting fatter LOL

I can get you a price for those trousers if you want im sure theres a couple of pairs in the shop

I would recomend these Seeland Brandon Trousers Ive been driving a pair all last season and I might get another season out of them ...they will be the first pair of trousers thats lasted 2 seasons

Just make sure they will fit before you order them Wilf.Remember mate you need them long in the leg and tight in the crotch :whistling:

Show off what god gave you I say.........may not apply to "smaller" chaps :tongue2::tongue2:

MOO, I ordered some Brandons mate........should be in by the start of next week.