Yorkshire Game Fair Harewood House

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good :thumbs: I'm glad they arrived safely!! I'm sorry to say lads, due to overwhelming interest, I now have no complimentary tickets left :( I really do wish I had more :blink:

Tom

my passes arrived today,cheers mate. :)
Good :thumbs: I'm glad they arrived safely!! I'm sorry to say lads, due to overwhelming interest, I now have no complimentary tickets left :( I really do wish I had more :blink:

Tom

my passes arrived today,cheers mate. :)

Hi Tom it was a good show last year although the traffic was a nightmare, there's a couple of gates open this year and it opens earlier so access should be alot easier.

hope to see you there mate..

You will see me Mally :thumbs: I understand Mallyfield Photography will be taking canine pictures for a modest sum? and I want a good photo of my GSP bitch and as your photographic studies of working dogs are some of the best I've ever seen :clapper: , I'm gonna get a photo done by the best in the business, See you there buddy :thumbs:

Tom

Guest little lurcher
You will see me Mally :thumbs: I understand Mallyfield Photography will be taking canine pictures for a modest sum? and I want a good photo of my GSP bitch and as your photographic studies of working dogs are some of the best I've ever seen :clapper: , I'm gonna get a photo done by the best in the business, See you there buddy :thumbs:

Tom

i can personally recommend mallyfield photography , excellent quality, rapid postage and very reasonable price!!!

be good to see you there mally , and you of course tom ;)

Tom

Cheers Tom, i'm not sure wether you'll beable to afford one now though lol.

I will indeed be doing the photography in the dog section of the fair along with lisa who's also taking photo's for Mallyfield photography. Anyone wanting photo's of there dogs just come and ask one of us, if you don't like them there's no obligation to buy.

We'll be taking photo's of all the racing,simulated coursing,gundog scurry as well as the showing.

Not sure of the price? but they can be printed out there and then!! plus mounted, Mally's got all the hi-tech equipment :thumbs: and he's not a rip off merchant charging over the odds, he's a working dog enthusiast of many years and has an affinity with the subjects :notworthy: that why he's got some cracking photo's in his portfolio

Tom

I hope to be going how much are the Photo.s please?
Not sure of the price? but they can be printed out there and then!! plus mounted, Mally's got all the hi-tech equipment :thumbs: and he's not a rip off merchant charging over the odds, he's a working dog enthusiast of many years and has an affinity with the subjects :notworthy: that why he's got some cracking photo's in his portfolio

Tom

I hope to be going how much are the Photo.s please?

Cheers Tom , you'll be wanting me to buy you a pint next!!! unfortunately due to my scottish ancestry i'm as tight as a ducks arse so you'll have to settle for a dram of raspberry gin.

recently i've been taking alot of photo's of the every day dogs as i put it (peoples pets) so it will be nice to get back to taking photo's of dogs i have a passion for the lurchers etc. I'm really looking forward to the show and meeting up with friends old and new.

Mallyfield Photography will be in the booking in marque in the discover dogs area. I will be putting up a money off voucher in this thread for hunting life members to redeem against any photo we take on either day as long as it's bought on the day. it won't be valid for web sales after the event..

Edited by mally

Here's the voucher, only one can be used per transaction. all i ask is you put your Hunting life username on the back along with your email address please. (we won't put you on our mailing list).

If you print the voucher out and present it on the day with your order we'll deduct a pound off the price of a mounted 8x6 print.

post-2056-1241825486_thumb.jpg

Right!! you lot, who else is up for this show? I'm really looking forward to it :boogie: and who's definately going and! it will be something different with brand new organisers running the Lurcher and Terrier show :thumbs: Its two days before my birthday and I'll be celebrating early with my Southern friends :drinks:

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom
Right!! you lot, who else is up for this show? I'm really looking forward to it :boogie: and who's definately going and! it will be something different with brand new organisers running the Lurcher and Terrier show :thumbs: Its two days before my birthday and I'll be celebrating early with my Southern friends :drinks:

Tom

I'm thinking about it Tom got the weekend off and been a while since i been to any shows ,, i'll look you up and if i'm cold will i get a swig from your flask ??? :D;)

Tom, how you doing long time no see, we will be there on the sunday might bring a couple of the teckel's and try the show, was looking to exibit with a trade stand but we have so much work on it hard to take on any more, so will just be having a good day out and not have to worry about work