hob killing jil

Guest mk3

Guest mk3

as title says , borrowed a hob to line my jill for a few weeks, all went well, returned hob to the owner and it killed his jill. they have allways been housed together , the jill wasnt in season? hob ate the ferret from inside out, the hob had been fed daily . any ideas why never seen this before :o

as title says , borrowed a hob to line my jill for a few weeks, all went well, returned hob to the owner and it killed his jill. they have allways been housed together , the jill wasnt in season? hob ate the ferret from inside out, the hob had been fed daily . any ideas why never seen this before :o

Maybe he thought he had seen the last of the nagging bitch :)

Had it happen twice in the last 15 yrs , both hobs , i have no idea whay it goes on but i found one hob inside out where he had been eaten :sick:

Guest mk3
Had it happen twice in the last 15 yrs , both hobs , i have no idea whay it goes on but i found one hob inside out where he had been eaten :sick:

the jill was the same very strange :blink:

Guest mk3

Maybe he thought he had seen the last of the nagging bitch :)

:D:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Sorry to here that this has happened mate, not seen this before but my hob can't be left with the jills as he just won't leave them alone (season or not) am gonna have to get him castrated instead of just snipped or one of them will end up dead sooner or later. Suppose like someone else says its donw to individuals and some clamer, more aggressive, hornier or more psychotic then others

Edited by lapin2008