colliexgrayhound

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a lurcher should work all ground no terrain should stop a dog from working all my dogs can work on this land and i wouldnt keepa dog in my kennel that couldnt work all terrain   ps we would all love

Posted Images

a first cross collie greyhound is the best all rounder, yous moan when dogs dont use there brain then you moan if they yous them too much, a know most of the posts on this slatin the collie greyhound are the people with the bull cross, yous are sending your dogs on everything you see. the man with the lamp should know if its worth runnin the dog on a rabbit thats too close to a hedge or fence and the dogs no daft either but believe me a collie greyhound would never let a rabbit go past it or any qaurry for that matter

atb john

i agree mate but even on fox most bull x lads are only killing urban fox put one behind a red and it would get left thats if they managed to even get close enough to slip
i dont agree with that mate but thats your opinion ;)
how anyone can say a bull x is better for rabbits than a collie crossis beyond me bull xs are overrated on this site
horses for coarses i have collie cross and saluki cross and bull cross on the way ;)

Why not Try a [colliexgreyxbullxgrey] you should have brains,power,speed. With a Bit of luck you could get a real good lurcher from this x. ;);)

how anyone can say a bull x is better for rabbits than a collie crossis beyond me bull xs are overrated on this site
horses for coarses i have collie cross and saluki cross and bull cross on the way ;)

Why not Try a [colliexgreyxbullxgrey] you should have brains,power,speed. With a Bit of luck you could get a real good lurcher from this x. ;);)

bird the pup i have on the way has only a touch of bull in the dam is 5/8 grey 2/8bull 1/8 beddy the sire is fist cross beardie grey :victory:

bird the pup i have on the way has only a touch of bull in the dam is 5/8 grey 2/8bull 1/8 beddy the sire is fist cross beardie grey :victory:

Sounds a good x [ Brains,power, speed,] :victory: A colliexgreyx bullxgrey, if it comes out right you could end up with a real good lurcher. Its a x i would like in the future.? :victory: