colliexgrayhound

it dont run around in the dark you take a lamp and battery with you :clapper: :clapper:

if it pulls its a jacker end of its not trying

And you cant keep the lamp on it if it goes through the hedge or fence.....

you switch it of then and your dog comes nack then if it dosnt come back you sell it on to some dope like you

Or to an idiot like you who'll be carrying his mutt of the field

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a lurcher should work all ground no terrain should stop a dog from working all my dogs can work on this land and i wouldnt keepa dog in my kennel that couldnt work all terrain   ps we would all love

Posted Images

couple of my mates told me that collie crosses will get too clever when they get older and will stop running stuff thats too far away or in a edge can anyone tell me what they think

I had a saluki x that became choosey about his runs as he got older, and I could not figure out where he got his brains from, great beast that he was. But then ex-racing greyhounds just go for it, so maybe proper working dogs do learn. I'm curtous about your post because i have a new dog, a whippet/collie/grey which is a cross i have never owned before

I WORK BOTH COLLIE X AND BULL X AND BOTH HAVE THIER OFF NIGHTS.SO ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT ONE CROSS WILL DO THIS AND ONE WON'T IS A LOAD OF CRAP.MOST OF YOU BOYS ON HERE HAVEN'T GOT A F**KING CLUE ABOUT DOGS AND HOW TO WORK THEM JUST KIDS WITH BA BULL X "[bANNED TEXT] A LOAD OF BOLLECKS".

it dont run around in the dark you take a lamp and battery with you :clapper: :clapper:

you switch it of then and your dog comes nack then if it dosnt come back you sell it on to some dope like you

ive never carried a dog of the field in my life you fool as what you are its clowns like you that have done jack shit always looking to jump threads and cause arguments when you know feck all you should get over the border and come and see some real dogs and men who know how to work em

ps did you manage to offload that pile of shit you was trying to give away on here a few weeks ago. that hancock got a lot to answer for :victory:

couple of my mates told me that collie crosses will get too clever when they get older and will stop running stuff thats too far away or in a edge can anyone tell me what they think

Its all true .Collie crosses are rubbish . Don't buy one . If you hear of such a litter(or even better a lurcher to collie cross) being bred this year however I'd love a PM as I'm looking for a bitch that will be totally useless to replace my old collie /lurcher cross who was also totally useless . :thumbs:

collie crosses are rubbish thats a fair bold statement to make ,you obviously aint ever seen a decent one graft pal

Its all true .Collie crosses are rubbish . Don't buy one . If you hear of such a litter(or even better a lurcher to collie cross) being bred this year however I'd love a PM as I'm looking for a bitch that will be totally useless to replace my old collie /lurcher cross who was also totally useless . :thumbs:

collie crosses are rubbish thats a fair bold statement to make ,you obviously aint ever seen a decent one graft pal

i think hes being sarcastic :blink: lol

Im sorry mate. Most of my replies have been on lamping. Day time work is a totally different kettle of fish. You are correct in that a dog needs to be steady and level headed to work day time bunnies. although on land such as yours a dog would soon learn to steady down or quiet simply end up crippled or worse. ive worked my bitches in places like that and they soon adapt to there surroundings. they are no less keen but set about there work with a bit more stealth should we say. I and my girls take work where we can find it and for bullxes they shine at everything i have thrown at them. Except ferrets lol.atb stabba
Run a bull cross on this land then tell me how much your vet bills are

post-33050-1241394301_thumb.jpg

and thats nothing against bull crosses as i believe it horses for coarses but this land aint for a bully :victory:

your fking nuts you shouldnt run a dog ther

yer he is, but his dog got enough brains for the pair of them lol :D

in my opinion lol. out of the few collie xs ive seen work regular, two types stand out theres the ones that dont run because they know they will not catch and the none trier that dont run because they think they wont catch.

ive noticed there is also a similar trait in collies that work sheep and cattle so maybe this is where it comes from.

ive never carried a dog of the field in my life you fool as what you are its clowns like you that have done jack shit always looking to jump threads and cause arguments when you know feck all you should get over the border and come and see some real dogs and men who know how to work em

ps did you manage to offload that pile of shit you was trying to give away on here a few weeks ago. that hancock got a lot to answer for :victory:

Aye ah thought as much come across the border and see your super dogs taking milky doe's......speaking of piles of shite...thats mostly what comes out your mouth :whistling: over to you bawbag!

like quite a few people on here have told you before clown your a fecjing idiot now save your giros up and bring your pile of shite down here into gods country and put your money where your big mouth is and i will give you odds as well on anything you want day of night or both five grand to ten if you want tosser if you cant raise the money maybe you could try and sell your hancock autograph on ebay now crawl away and ring your clown mates to get on and back you up

And you want to cross these because :-

A. You can

B. You want to make money

Answers on a postcard please

Top dog man,you never replyed about your wonder dog with the shocking catch ratio but you dish out advice and insults like sweets...

Tell us more about the wonder dog running 40 a night and missing a shed load how many nights a week did you run it???

how lamp shy is your ground now??

Is the dog shit or can you just not lamp???

Guest oldskool
I think it depends on the amount of work the dog has, i have seen alot of other crosses do the same thing if they are being worked hard most nights the week. a dog that goes out a couple of times a week doesnt usally do it,

i think thats absolutely spot on pal