The only thing that is going to save the world will be something along these lines. If 95% of the population was wiped out then the planet may have a chance of surviving.....

otherwise, it's fu2ked.....

We breed and breed and breed and consume the worlds rescorces, where ever we go until there are none left. We are a plague of locusts, save for one minor detail.....locusts are part of the food chain and therefore have some use. Human beings, on the other hand, do not.

The only thing that is going to save the world will be something along these lines. If 95% of the population was wiped out then the planet may have a chance of surviving.....

otherwise, it's fu2ked.....

We breed and breed and breed and consume the worlds rescorces, where ever we go until there are none left. We are a plague of locusts, save for one minor detail.....locusts are part of the food chain and therefore have some use. Human beings, on the other hand, do not.

Unfortunately you may be right. It would also be fair to say that of the 5% that remain 100% of them would be the politicians........So we're STILL F*****

Swampy

Ning

And how much is it going to cost to produce, print and distribute a 'Swine Flu' information leaflet to every household in Britain?!?!

This is not cheap!

my thoughts exactly,they will have some "profesional" designers,doctors,proof readers and god knows who else. if they want to premote it most people have a radio,computer or tv promote it that way and save some cash.....but im not going to keep my idea quiet as i would rather have a leaflet that can be put to one side than hear anymore about it on the tele

im sure most of the population can work out how to not get the flu

If bird flu killed all the birds and swine flu kills all the pigs then where the feck has that asian flu gone?

muslim mumps,polish piles,somalian sneezes and before you all go playing the racist card bet you've all had german measles and bet you didn't think, i have a racist rash. :thumbs: